• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a male partner. - Plot inside :)

revalia

#𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am not keen on making threads - not quite good at that but I hope I get some responses :)

Let's get to the chase here is the plot :)

pairing involved: girlfriend x boyfriend's brother ( A & C )

(A & D are portrayed by me and B & C ideally by you)

A - Girlfriend

B - Boyfriend 

C - Boyfriend's brother 

D - Boyfriend's best friend 

Basically A & C are fraternal twins who were separated when they were infants into different foster families - so they have no idea that they had a sibling a.k.a one another. Now C was taken in by B's parents and raised as his brother. While A was taken by a foster family abroad. As they grow up to a reasonable age, A's family tell her had happened to her biological parents and that she had a brother who resided in their hometown (before she got adopted to a foreign family) - that's it ... No more information and so A set to her former hometown to find C. Being there for quite a while now she met up with B whom they end up going with one another - however A also meets up with C without a faint clue that they are related and vice versa. As She is with B she starts getting close with C in a personal level of attraction and even more in sense of flings and decide to keep it between one another. Now D is B's close personal friend whom they are like siblings which A thinks that B is cheating on her which leads her to go with C behind B's back and so on where A and C kept it between them.

What happens if B introduced A to C as his brother? What if B finds out that his girlfriend fell for brother vice versa? Will A and C ever find out about their true past?

Note : A and C do NOT have to be related just in case you do no like incest/taboo sort of mumbo jumbo

Feel free to PM me or a reply here if you are interested  - looking forward to it :)

-bump-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back