• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a longterm roleplay partner on Kik!

joyvoid

????? ????????.
I’m mostly looking for open-minded roleplay partners that will write these pairings with me: Rey and Kylo Ren of the new Star Wars trilogy, and the Maximoff twins, Pietro and Wanda, specifically of the Marvel Cinematic Universe since I have not read many comics as of yet. But I do happen to be aware of the comics that depict them to be in love, which I am fond of and would like to write them that way if anyone would be interested!

Other pairings (and characters) from other fandoms I would be happy to roleplay as would be Malachai Parker (The Vampire Diaries), Niklaus and Rebekah Mikaelson (TVD/The Originals), and Blake Belladonna of RWBY preferably with Sun Wukong or Adam Taurus. I’m also open to roleplaying as almost anyone from Life is Strange.

I write it in the third person and, given my OCD, I take my time to perfect my spelling and grammar and everything I write in general, so I’d hope for you to make an effort with literacy as well. Semi-para & multi-para, shorter responses would only mostly be acceptable if need be; for more dialogue when there is not as much action going on. No pressure, though, as I am quite lenient and I typically say, quality over quantity. My Kik is: bloodsport. if anyone is interested and would like to discuss a potential roleplay! Be careful not to forget the period, as someone else has that same username without, and I wouldn’t want anyone getting into an awkward misunderstanding, heh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back