• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Longterm Buddy!! (Kingsman 1x1)

TyTakeda

It’s been 87 years....

T y _ T a k e d a  S e a r c h

This may look scary with how much there is written, yet extremely basic with the layout, but I assure you that its all pretty simple stuff! So bare with me!

Hello everyone. Ty Takeda here! I never really posts on forum searches anymore because it never really works out, but I thought I would try again since I've met some wonderful people on here. BE GENTLE!!. I have been roleplaying now for 15 years now so, I think I can say with confidence that I am a decent roleplayer. I am looking for a couple awesome rps now that winter is here!! Also someone who is willing to be flexible with me when role-playing. I work 50+ hours a week, and once in a while I like to go out and see my friends because I don't get to see them much. I try and get on at least once a day to post a couple times, but sometimes its hard with a crazy schedule like mine. If you think you are the person for me, PM Me and we can start up an RP with each other

I am looking for someone to play Eggsy for me and I, in turn will play whoever you would like!

A little about me and what i'm looking for.

☆ I am looking for someone over the age 18 and that is pushing it for me. I just dont feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that. If you must know how old I am, I am 26. 

☆ I role play over PMs.I prefer PMs because notifications tend to get lost for me but that doesn't mean I wont rp anywhere else. Just ask.

☆] I like keeping my roleplays at PG-23. Cursing is fine. Romance is fine, and our characters can get romantically involved, but I am not going to make the entire basis of the story into something worse than 50 Shades of Grey. 

☆ My limits are yours. I will never push you to do anything you aren't comfortable with.

☆ I love making plots and having your input, so don't hesitate to throw ideas at me. I am all ears! I prefer to just make a list of what i'm looking for and if something catches your eye we can plot something together rather than me just having it already plotted out.

☆ I only do MxF.

☆Doubling is a must. I love to double and I want us to both have fun, not just one person! Canon x OC ftw!

☆I am a firm believer in quality over quantity.

☆ Since I am busy, I wont be on every second of the day, but I will get back to you. I don't expect you to reply every 10 mins. We all have lives. Once a week would be cool. I will work with you if you work with me.

☆ If you are losing interest in the RP or something comes up where you cant RP anymore, just let me know. We can change things up or something. Just don't leave me hanging!

Enjoy. I cant emphasize this enough. I want you to have a fun time role-playing with me. If anything happens that you don't like, don't hesitate to bring it up to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back