• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long Time Partner

HannahBanana

Simpleton
Hello! I'm looking for a partner to rp with! You can call me Hannah! I'm 20 and I'm college right now so I'll be busy, but I will make the time to post at least once a day if we have a rp. I will tell you in advance if I can't get back to you for a bit though so don't worry. I'm into writing a bunch of stuff so please don't be afraid to bring up anything you'd like to rp. I also haven't been on this site in a while so, please forgive any derpy moments that I'm sure I'll have!

The only thing I can ask of you is to please type up at least a paragraph when you rp because it's no fun if I have to carry the rp myself. I'm sure some of you have felt that frustration before! I would also really appreciate it if you could post once a day at least and if not please let me know. I also don't mind getting to know you so please don't be afraid to ask questions! Also if you could please PM me instead of replying below that would be great!

Okay so onto stuff I'm into!
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, and Post-Apocalyptic are my favorites
Pairings: Really anything goes for me, feel free to throw some plot bunnies at me!

Last edited:
I really like well done romances, fantasy, scifi, and I'm not sure what to call it but I guess it modern? I know that I like all of those but I'm willing to try stuff out if you'd like?

greetings my name is william im 22 and i have performed well with most styles of rp i am a voice actor and i am currently writing a scifi novel on postapocolypse

I really like well done romances, fantasy, scifi, and I'm not sure what to call it but I guess it modern? I know that I like all of those but I'm willing to try stuff out if you'd like?
Cool, I enjoy all of those genres, put I prefer the 'modern' role plays to be a little more interesting that just everyday life. Is there are genre or a story line that you have been wanting to do?

Hmmm I would have to say that I would like to do fantasy? I think that it would be really cool for a person of a race to try to get along with an outcast/odd person of their race and explore some challenges of being friends with such a person. Like make up some social no-no's and prejudice's to give the odd one out and make the other character normal according to the culture of the race!

I'm glad you enjoy it! :) So you were thinking of rping with me?
If you can keep up haha kidding. Of course it has been a year or so since i have been on here. Needed to really develop who i was. But i missed my waste land samurai my bounty hunter and my bartender. So im back but i have to warn you my schedule can be booked on some days so i may not be on but i always try to be atleast once when im rping. I will let you know when my replies will be few but i will try my best.

That's all I ask! And I will probably be the same considering I'm getting into college soon so I'll be quite the busy bee for a while. I actually move in soon :)

That's all I ask! And I will probably be the same considering I'm getting into college soon so I'll be quite the busy bee for a while. I actually move in soon :)
Thats awesome what is your major gonna be in college if i may ask? I was going to go to college but i decided to join the air force instead as a mechanic and after awhile i got a break as a voice actor. i wanted to major in an english literature course to further my writing skills.

I plan on being a Vet but my major is formally known as an Agri. Business major with a Pre-vet option. The way my college does it is that it gives you all the credentials for your Pre-vet but also fills in the gaps with an Agri. Business major. So essentially I get two majors for the price of one and if Vet school doesn't work out or it takes a while I could get decent money working with my Agri major :)

I plan on being a Vet but my major is formally known as an Agri. Business major with a Pre-vet option. The way my college does it is that it gives you all the credentials for your Pre-vet but also fills in the gaps with an Agri. Business major. So essentially I get two majors for the price of one and if Vet school doesn't work out or it takes a while I could get decent money working with my Agri major :)
Thats awesome you have two jobs to fall back on then. If my book doesnt sell enough i will always have my voice acting or i can be a mechanic and write on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back