• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term Spirk (Jim/Spock) rp partner

_Daniel_

Cool kid
Hello there,

I haven't visited this site for a long time, but since no one I know likes Spirk I have no one to roleplay it with. That's why I'm here.

So, I'm looking for someone to write Spock, since I prefer writing Jim. I enjoy long and plot driven stories, slow build, if you will. I'm usually quite hardcore when it comes to writing, so if you can't at least post once a day I might not be for you.

I can write both AOS and TOS Spirk, I don't prefer one over the other. I do headcanon Spock as the assertive (or 'top') out of the two.

I'm quite done with people dropping rps out of nowhere, so I'm asking you to only reply if you're planning to commit to it and are passionate about the stories you write.

Thank you for reading and I hope to find someone that likes Star Trek and spirk as much as I do!

-Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! And, cute picture :)

I´m gonna try and answer both your PM and the post in my thread. Of course I´m still interested - I´m pretty consistent in my interests, which means I´ll likely still enjoy Spirk in a couple of years from now. I don´t know any people to RP with either, aside of a few new ones I found on this forum through that thread, so if you´re really passionate about it, great!

As for my prefered writing frequency and style, I like posts that are longer than a few sentences, which means that they take some time to type up. (I am not a native speaker, so I do have to think about them for a while). Thus, there might be days every now and then, when I can´t do several posts, because work doesn´t permit. On a good day, though, I do post multiple times enthusiastically. :) At the very least, I can promise that I will be online daily, unless I am on vacation or camping in a forest with no computer access. I can also promise I will never drop out entirely without saying anything (never done that in my life). I love both TOS and AOS as well - can´t immediately decide, which one to pick, because TOS is tempting, but I have more experience with AOS Spock (everyone else prefers the new movies, so I haven´t had many chances to try out the original).

Also, I will never drop out with a lame excuse :D (Still hurt cause people- left me with explanations like "It´s not fun anymore" and "I´m just not so much into Star Trek now".)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back