• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Long Term RPing Friend

TheMadWhiteRabbit

Hi! My name is Darragh and I am searching for a Long term role-playing friend. This person should be reliable but does not need to be in my timezone (GMT). However, I would expect at least one reply a week (preferably more often but circumstances do arise). If there is a chance that you cannot reply one week because you'll be on holiday or something I expect at least a week notification and I will do the same in return.

Comment down below with your own expectations and I will review the applications. I will probably choose one or two people to RP with :D

Hi, you can call Chaw

Right now I'm in Asia, but I always have my phone on me, so it doesn't matter a lot. But next week, I'm going back to Europe and I will be using GMT as well. I always try to reply once a day with most rps. But I can live with less as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back