• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP partner!

SammyCave

Good morning / afternoon / evening and thank you for checking out my post!

I'm looking for somebody who is active and who can keep a story going. I work full time but I always manage to get on the website at least once a day. I'm also looking for somebody who I can chat with outside of roleplaying. I like getting to know the people I'm creating stories with! Also romance is a must... I'm a sucker for it.

Now. I do prefer to play a female character BUT I am completely happy to double up as long as you do the same. It's only fair! I also only do M x F. I'm sorry, I'm just not good at any others yet.

And now the main event, the RP's I wish to do! I'm sorry it's such a short list.
  • Youtuber​
  • Teacher / Student (College age)​
  • Mentally ill / Doctor​
  • Best friends​
  • Boss / employee​
  • Gang member / Good person.​
If you are interested, please send me a message. If not well, thank you for reading loves.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back