• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long term rp partner

FrostPheonix

Heya guys! Just looking for someone who would want to do a 1x1 one piece canon x oc rp with me. I'm am going to roleplay as a female oc but I can also play as male characters as well but a few of them. I am willing to double up the rp if you want me to roleplay as someone else from the series for you too. Soo I am looking for someone who could roleplay as law or sanji or penguin ( that guy needs some love just like the other one piece characters X3 ) for me. One thing more there is not going to be any plots for now we just have to play along and if any ideas pops up in either of our minds then we have to share it so we can work on it X3. And I guess that's it hehe.

Anyways good day to you. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back