• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term RP partner.

Shark2

Come down to the beach for a good time!
Hello! I'm Shark, and I've been roleplaying since 2010. Most of that time I did really basic RP, and have only begun doing more serious and literate RPs the last 2 - 4 years. Recently, I've been craving a very specific scenario. Before I explain it, however, I'll let you know about the few rules I have.

- I only RP on-site, but I'm comfortable using both PMs and threads. This obviously means we need to follow site rules.
- I'm fine playing both male and female roles, as well as playing side characters or doubling.
- I usually write around three paragraphs, but I'm not too picky about your length. As long as it isn't so short that it makes it difficult for me to respond, it's fine.
- Please try not to make your character boring or unrealistic. This includes, but is not limited to; perfect characters, characters with ridiculous skills/backstories and anime faceclaims(Sorry, I despise them.)
- I'm okay with romance, as long as it isn't forced or too fast. Our characters should know each other well before they even consider getting together. Nothing bums me out more than a perfect roleplay, that's totally ruined by some love at first sight nonsense. Also, I only do M/F romances.
- OOC chat is fine, but not required.
- I'll be able to respond roughly once a day. Sometimes less, sometimes more. My minimum requirement for you is once a week.

I have pretty limited time, so I'm only able to have one partner at a time. I'll pick the one that fits my style best, so just because you aren't the first to message me doesn't mean you won't have a chance to RP

Now, on to my scenario. It's pretty open, so if you'd like to add/change something, that's fine.

My basic idea is something roughly inspired by Reservoir Dogs. Several strangers are hired to work together and pull off a job. It doesn't matter if you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, although I'd recommend doing it, cause it's an amazing movie. Except for the strangers hired to do a job part, there's not much taken from the movie. There can be an undercover cop, but there doesn't need to be. The job can go wrong, but it doesn't have to. This is something we can decide when discussing further details about the scenario.

I would like to put most of the emphasis on everything surrounding the job, rather than the job itself, much like Reservoir Dogs does it. That means there won't be too much action, if you were worried about that. Also, the RP doesn't need to end after that. If you want to do long term stuff we can add onto it.

If you're interested, comment or send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back