• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a long term RP partner!

Hey all! I'm super bored right now, I don't really have any super active RPs. I have almost no life, so, I am extremely active. I reply several times a day, often several times an hour. You don't have to be that extremely active, but it would be nice if you could reply often!

Right now I'm looking for a good romance RP that has a nice mix of fluff and angst. I have an affinity for adding drama and doing horrible things to my characters to add to the plot, and I don't usually hold back, so if you have a problem with anything gore wise or anything else, absolutely let me know and I'll refrain from that! I never ever want to make anyone uncomfortable, so please let me know if I do so.

Now, I do have a few things I would like for you to comply with. Please contribute to the plot! I love bouncing ideas back and forth, it makes me really happy. I like interacting with people so I will try to talk to you and make conversation. Also, please write at least a paragraph! Often I am writing from my phone, so I can't always tell if my post is one line, but I usually can. If I am ever writing too little for your liking, let me know! I'll try and fix it immediately.

Alright, I don't have any specific plots set up, I just want a nice, fluffy RP that I can add intense drama to as needed. I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I am usually the submissive character, except in MxM RPs. Hope to hear from you!

-Paint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back