• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term rp partner

Sea241

Freaky Alien Genotype
Hey there! So, I've been in a role playing mood lately, and am looking for a long term partner. Now, I mainly like to do romance plots, but I'm willing to talk to you about other elements you want to add. I can do all types of ships, so I'll list some of my favs from each fandom. Again, we can talk about others you may be interested in. I'm not a fan of using ocs but we can discuss it. I am looking for a partner to give detailed responces. At least a paragraph per responces.

A little about me if ya want. I'm a female who can do either sex, as you'll see. I can lean towards darker themes, so I ask that you be mature in that sense. Don't take things too seriously.

Now, here is what I'm looking for. Bold is something I'm interested in right now. Underlined is who I would want to be. If I don't underline one I don't care who I am

Steven universe-

Steven x Connie

Rub yx Sapphire

Rose x Pearl

Rose x Greg

Hetalia-

RusAme

GerIta

Spamano

PruCan

PruHun

SuFin

Harry Potter-

Remus x Sirius

Zuka x Katara

Aang x Toph

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to rp Steven Universe with you, particularly Rose/Pearl or Rose/Greg.

I haven't role played in a while, but I have been writing in that time, so I shouldn't have a problem writing longer responses.

Feel free to ask me anything else you'd like to know about me!

Hey there!! I'd be super interested in a RemusxSirius rp with you. I got some serious HP feelings again lately and writing these two would be awesome C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back