• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term rp partner! Prompts and fandoms are inside!

Battychaichilla

Hi all! I usually prefer Discord because that’s where the bulk of my RPs stand, but I decided to give it a shot to roleplay on this site as well <3 I’m looking for 1x1s since I suck at group rps.

About Me:
🦇 I’m a fairly casual roleplayer; my paragraph lengths are typically within 1-3 paragraphs, but depending on the importance of the scene/If I’m in charge of doing an introduction, it’s typically longer.

🦇 I love a healthy dose of romance, friendships, and found families. That said, I’m opposed to instantly falling in love, because that is not how love works— unless it’s in line with the characters’ personalities and some troublesome obstacles fall in the way. I can get behind that!

🦇I loooooove to draw. I draw all my characters’ face claims. You’re more than welcome to look at my art here: Digital - Art of my Characters~

🦇Speaking of characters, I’m definitely more motivated by character-driven roleplays, but I do like to have at least some structure of a story in the background to help us keep the flow going.

🦇 I love to roleplay with 3-7 characters, maybe even more, but I do NOT expect you to match me. If you’re more comfortable with just one character, you’re all good.

🦇I also value a partner I can talk about our characters and stories with! I just want us both to have fun.

🦇 I also want to preface by saying that I do want my partner to at least enjoy my writing style/for me to enjoy theirs. I’ll definitely give you a sample of my style.

CURRENT OC CRAVINGS~

<3 “Dating Sim” RP - I play a group of boys/girls/mix, and my characters befriends yours, and maybe even falls in love with them? I actually have quite a few prompts for this

<3 Superhero RP - Your character stumbles upon my superhero’s identity, and ends up into the superhero world themselves!

<3 Modern Fairytale RP - My characters are fairytale creatures living in a modern world. Nobody knows their secret, except your OC. Fairies, prince charmings, and... wolves? abound!

<3 Spoopy Mansion RP - Your character inherits a mansion... and the ghostly, vampiric, and werewolfy wait staff inside!

<3 Aliens RP - A group of aliens want to invade the earth! But they gosh darn suck at it. Can your character teach them to be human, and otherwise try to avoid their earth-invading tendencies?

<3 Cartoon RP - Our OCs reside in a world that is also inhabited by Toons. Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, and Roger Rabbit inhabit this world as well— they are in fact legendary actors. Your OCs could be human and mine are Toons, orvice versa, or we could be mixed. Regardless, this is a fairly slice-of-life roleplay where our characters have to set aside their differences and live together as roommates.

FANDOM CRAVINGS:
(I like to play with fan characters, rather than canon)
:pine: Sonic X

:pine: Pokemon gijinka

:pine: SRMTHFG!

Please DM me if you’re interested or have any questions! Thank you!

Consider me interested in your modern fairytale Idea!

I've sent you a PM. I'm really excited to start a roleplay with you, I really like your ideas, and I think we're compatible as roleplay partners. For more information check the PM I've sent you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back