• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term RP Partner! [Always OPEN <3]

castielly

Unlucky Member
Hello! :3
So this is my search for some Long-Term RP Partners! <3

First off some information about me!

I am castielly and I am 19 years old! I am from Austria, but don’t worry! I will always reply asap! <3
I mostly reply right after I’ve gotten your reply, especially if I’m really in love with the RP! <3
I mostly write 2-5 paragraphs, but I try to write as many as my partner is writing! <3
Currently I’m home from work due to my mental health so that’s why I have time to write RPs again! <3
English is not my mother tongue so I’m really sorry for any mistakes I will make, but I’m trying my best to not make them!

Rules to RP with me:

- Please be nice to me!
- Please write at least 1 paragraph!
- No one liners please! Like that the RP will be boring for me!
- Please work with me on the plot!
- I only play females!
- Please reply at least once a day!
- If you don’t like the RP anymore please tell me! (Please don’t run off without telling me!)
- I ONLY RP in PMs!
- Have fun! <3

Fandoms I would like to RP:

- Harry Potter
- Supernatural
- Final Fantasy

Original Plots:

- Apocalypse
- Horror
- Fantasy

If you have any plots you would like to RP you can always come to me and tell me! I would love to hear your ideas! Even if it doesn’t have anything to do with my original plots! <3

So this was everything! If I find something new I will update this thread!
Sometimes I will bump it so that more people will see it!

I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back