• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long-term roleplaying partner :) - Open!

revalia

#𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi Hi this is LadyMystic commonly addressed as either Lady or Mystic whichever floats your boat. I am an 18 year old student who currently has a lot of time on her hands due to skipping a scholastic year and working from home... so I need some time to kill and decided that role-playing would be one of them. I'd say that I am literate with approximately 5 years of role-playing that being I am still adjusting. My time zone is GMT +2. Enough with the chit-chat if you wanna know more feel free to ask ~~ I don't mind OOC chats.

Without further a do - here we go.

~Rules~

·        No one liners. I try to adapt with my partner’s length but generally my posts are about one paragraph of 5+ sentences. Dialogues are exceptions but please give me something I can actually work with. I would consider myself as a semi-detailed/detailed writer.

·        Realistic face claims only. Realistic drawing are accepted in terms of medieval themed role-plays but please I am not keen on anime face-claims unless it is an anime fandom being discussed/role-play.

·        Threads or PMs. I can role-play over threads and PMs however I request that we have two different PM threads (One for OOC and another for IC).  If you don’t want to role-play through the site the only platform I can is Discord. Simply ask.

·        MxF or FxF only. I prefer my romances to be MxF based with me being the female roles as my males tend to be a bit iffy. But if that is an issue I can engage in a FxF or even so rarely I’ll try doubling as well, not to keen but I could try.

·        No God-modding. I am sure this is crystal clear – you have your character and I have mine so let’s keep it that way and each control out own.

·        No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Not everyone is perfect so please I ask that your characters aren’t either. Everyone has flaws.

·        Be Active. I am fairly active myself so I might get a reply in once every day, I ask that you reciprocate. I tend to lose interest quickly HOWEVER if something comes up and you cannot reply please inform me. I won’t bite and I am understandable.

·        Romance is a must. It can be either the main bulk or just a small piece of the plot depends on how you like it. Genres I am keen on are romance, horror, adventure, fantasy are some of my favorites. However if one doesn’t want romance it can be completely platonic.

·        Not ditch friendly. I would prefer that you warn me before hand instead of just disappear off the face of the Earth and what not.

If you're still reading well then now comes the juice :'3

Word which are in in bold and italics are my preferred role.

~Pairings~Modern.Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Bad Girl x Bad Boy/GirlBad Girl x Bad Boy/GirlOnline Dating – Long Distant Relationship
Employer x Secretary/Employee
Best Friends Abuser x Abused
Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings
Artist x MuseNurse x PatientNurse x Doctor
Age Gap
Roadtrip - Runaways

Medieval/Fantasy.Assassin x AssassinAssassin x TraineePrincess x Knight
Prince x Knight/Assassin
Prince x Rouge/Thief
Arranged Marriage
Prince/Princess x Peasant
Pirate x Pirate/Crew
Pirate x MermaidMermaid x Merman/MermaidKing/Queen x MaidMaid x Butler

~Plots~

Plots I am currently craving to do - had a whole thread of it.

~Fandoms~

Fairytail

The Walking Dead

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus

Once Upon a Time

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls

Sword Art Online

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment if you are interested. Or if you have any suggestions of your own. Again If something you wish is crossed out please tell me and maybe we can go round it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in both the Sword Art Online RP or The Long Distance relationship Roleplay, I would love to brainstorm with you, and I also have somewhat of an Idea for what we can do with the long distance RP. 

Hey, I'm interested in both the Sword Art Online RP or The Long Distance relationship Roleplay, I would love to brainstorm with you, and I also have somewhat of an Idea for what we can do with the long distance RP. 

Hey there :) I'd love to run over the idea you have and flourish it for the long distance ---feel free to PM me :)

Hey! I would love to do a SAO themed roleplay with you if you don't mind using OCs in the SAO world.

Hey there :)  you have a couple of things that seem interesting, and I'd love to brainstorm with you. 

I was interested in the Long Distance/ online relationship or the nurse x doctor ( a total sucker for those). Would you like a PM? 

Hey! I would love to do a SAO themed roleplay with you if you don't mind using OCs in the SAO world.

Sure problem for me :) PM me?

Hey there :)  you have a couple of things that seem interesting, and I'd love to brainstorm with you. 

I was interested in the Long Distance/ online relationship or the nurse x doctor ( a total sucker for those). Would you like a PM? 

I never had the nurse x doctor and would like to try it if you wish xp yes indeed pm me :)

@Play On Words this is the thread --- plots are in the thread withing the thread

Tell me in our messages if one peaked your interest

I'd love to discuss a PJO/HoO roleplay with you! I'd send you a message, but I haven't hit my message requirement yet.

To be fair I am not a big anime fan. Were you looking to role-play it?
I do have a Roleplay about it. Wanted to try a 1on1 with romance. But to be fair, I don't know if I could be a long-term partner since I don't know how busy will I be with school once my break is over.

I do have a Roleplay about it. Wanted to try a 1on1 with romance. But to be fair, I don't know if I could be a long-term partner since I don't know how busy will I be with school once my break is over.
Well we can always try - I have exams soon so most probably I would say the same. We can always pause and resume if anything. Hmm what is about exactly? I mean or perhaps another fandom we can carry out with a romance?

Well we can always try - I have exams soon so most probably I would say the same. We can always pause and resume if anything. Hmm what is about exactly? I mean or perhaps another fandom we can carry out with a romance?
Like SAO, it is about a game called Brain Burst. I can send you a link for you to read about the game if you want. Accel World is better than SAO in my opinion, since the characters are at least developed a little bit more. The animation is also really good and the character's design are cool too. It doesn't need to be a fandom if you don't want to :) Maybe MermaidxPirate? Though I don't know what the plot could be about. As for fandoms I know everthing you put up there except for Fairy Tail and Skyrim.

Like SAO, it is about a game called Brain Burst. I can send you a link for you to read about the game if you want. Accel World is better than SAO in my opinion, since the characters are at least developed a little bit more. The animation is also really good and the character's design are cool too. It doesn't need to be a fandom if you don't want to :) Maybe MermaidxPirate? Though I don't know what the plot could be about. As for fandoms I know everthing you put up there except for Fairy Tail and Skyrim.
Well honestly I feel kind of fandom mood so either Once Upon a Time or SAO if you wish... I never done to be fair so it would be nice to try. PM me the link so I can give it a look. If I think I'd manage I'll let you know.

Well honestly I feel kind of fandom mood so either Once Upon a Time or SAO if you wish... I never done to be fair so it would be nice to try. PM me the link so I can give it a look. If I think I'd manage I'll let you know.
Hmm Once Upon a time. I only watched the first season. Would I need to know everything about it? And would we have to play a canon character? Or could it be ocs too?

Hmm Once Upon a time. I only watched the first season. Would I need to know everything about it? And would we have to play a canon character? Or could it be ocs too?
Hmmm to make it easier for you we can roleplay something with the same theme like once upon a time with our characters :) - mind sending me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back