• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term roleplay :)

AngelFace2112

Live bold, dream wild, chase adventure ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Welcome to this posting!

I am looking for just about anything as long as we can get along and be friendly toward one another.

I love to chat OOC as well, so don't be shy :)

I am currently in the middle of going through school and working so there will be gaps in my response time that might vary, but I will always do my best to prioritize our roleplay and work toward giving us both an amazing experience!

About Me

I am 21.

I have just about nine years of roleplay experience.

Just a quick thing, being 18+ is required and not negotiable.

I prefer to keep our responses long and semi-detailed. I don't require absolute perfection when it comes to grammar or spelling (typos happen) but I do prefer that I can read our roleplay without having to decipher responses. I'm not perfect either so if there are any issues, I don't mind constructive critisism.

Please always feel free to chat me OOC to plan ahead in our plot! I'm always down for angst, drama, or darker plots as long as we're staying within the guidelines!

I am discord friendly after we get a good start to a roleplay going!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Roleplay Plots

I am honestly genuinely happy with anything! I love Red Dead Redemption, COD, and there are plenty more I'm excited to do!

Original plots are always welcome!

I prefer a PM! If you would like to roleplay I'd love to know you're interested!

Hey there! My name is Onivyr. I am 22 years old and I have about 0 years of genuine rp experience outside of my experience with rpg games (Skyrim and Zelda) and regrettably ai (character.ai) I am not familiar with the games you mentioned, however if there is something we can find that the both of us are well versed in, I'd love to explore roleplaying with you! Also, what is a PM?

Hey there! My name is Onivyr. I am 22 years old and I have about 0 years of genuine rp experience outside of my experience with rpg games (Skyrim and Zelda) and regrettably ai (character.ai) I am not familiar with the games you mentioned, however if there is something we can find that the both of us are well versed in, I'd love to explore roleplaying with you! Also, what is a PM?
Private Message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back