• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term partner.

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Silver, I'm 25 F. Lately I've been trying to work on my writing skills and I have a few ideas I want to try out. A few things about my preferences:

I prefer rping in private messages. Idk I just like it better.

I mostly do paragraph, but I enjoy script styles as well.

I'm lgbt+ friendly and feature lbgt character sometimes so if that is something that might bother you please tell me.

And lastly

18+ I tend to have more mature scenes and dialogs.

(Plot 1) MxM Cellmates to lovers

Character A, through some traumatic event, ends up in prison. Voluntarily mute and seeming to struggle with his new life, Character A finds himself being taken under the wing of Character B, his cell mate. Will they be a dynamic duo, trouble in twos, or with their story be one of tender love and compassion?

(Plot 2) Bartender's Slice of life (not really a Plot ig but whatever)

The everyday life of a Barkeep and his patrons/coworkers. Think like Cheers but with actual potential for humor. (I'm joking I've never seen Cheers)
This can also be done in other settings like fantasy or sci-fi. I'm open to ideas.

(Plot 3) The Lurking

"Have you ever been walking alone and felt a wave of fear wash over you? You hear everything suddenly seem far too quiet and you can sense, not see, but feel that there is somehing hiding. Watching. Waiting. What if I told you that humans weren't always born with that sense? They prey sense that tells you to run. Run as fast and as far as your heart can handle. What if I told you, I know what it is?"

This one is hopefully going to be a thrilling adventure about discovering what lurks in the shadows.

(Other plots)
An aliens guide to managing your human shipmates:
This one is inspired by those alien coexisting Tumblr posts. Basically just that. Human on an otherwise alien ship that constantly bewilders their shipmates by human insanity and ingenuity.

A new world:
A mothership orbits a planet, waiting as they send researchers to discover more about the planet and its sustainability for human life.
I've actually done this one twice and each time it's so much fun. There are some "rules" for this one though that I'll talk about in pms.

Welcome to Bliss:
This one follows the life of a group of friends/family who have decided to take up homesteading.. only for it to accidentally boom and turn into a small village. Oops.. how did that happen?
Honestly I've always wanted to just have my own little farm where I could have my closest friends and family and not have to deal with the outside world and this is just my chance to live if before it can become a reality.. same reason I play minecraft

If you're interested in any of these PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back