• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ looking for a long-term partner

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Hello!

It’s been a while since I had a long-term RP and I’m totally in the mood for a new one, so here I am, looking for a partner with the same interests.

A bit about me: I’m a female Roleplayer. My experience reaches a good amount of years and I’m basically fandom trash and a lover and supporter of doubling and ooc chat.

Without rules, all this would end in chaos, so here they are:

• No god-modding / mary sues
  • No one liners – I always try to write at least 1-2 paragraphs, often more.​
  • I prefer to play the female role, so doubling is required for fandom RPs​
  • Doubling means we have the same amount of words or nearly the same for each pairing
  • Don’t let me do all the planning, let your own ideas be involved!​
And now, here’s the list of my fandoms.
** - how much I crave something

Game of Thrones *****
Jaime x OC (really craving this)
Jon x OC (and this)
Robb x OC
Brienne x Jaime
Arya x Gendry
Who I can double as: Robb, Jon, Dany, Arya
OC x OC **

Harry Potter ***
George x OC
Draco x OC
Dramione
Young!Remus x OC
Young!Sirius x OC
Wolfstar
Neville x OC
Who I can double as: Remus, Hermione, Neville
No OC x OC

Star Wars ***
Anakin x OC
Han Solo x OC
Kylo Ren x OC
Reylo
Hanleia
OC x OC **

MCU ****
Bucky x OC
Loki x OC
Stony
Steve x OC
Tony x OC
Peter Parker x OC
Peter x MJ
I can double as: Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, every other female character
No OC x OC

BBC Sherlock *
Sherlock x OC
No OC x OC

Criminal Minds **
Spencer x OC

Assassin’s Creed **
Edward Kenway x OC
Jacob Frye x OC
Arno Dorian x OC
I can double as: Arno, Jacob, Evie
OC x OC *

Zuko x OC
Zutara
I can double as: Katara, Zuko
OC x OC *

(More fandoms will be added)

Genres:
Fantasy ****
Sci-Fi ***
Slice of Life ***
Historical ***
Supernatural *

Pairings:
Rich x poor ****
CEO x Street Dancer **
FBI Agent x Murder ***
Prince x Servant ***
Prince x Assassin ***
Prince x Princess **

Please PM me if you’re interested!​

Hi! I have a pretty odd idea for Historical setting, but since you seem to be craving it I'm assuming, via the little stars next to the fandom lists you've seen and enjoy period dramas/classic lit? I'm an English and History college student and have also been craving these types of rps lately.

Hi! I have a pretty odd idea for Historical setting, but since you seem to be craving it I'm assuming, via the little stars next to the fandom lists you've seen and enjoy period dramas/classic lit? I'm an English and History college student and have also been craving these types of rps lately.
That sounds great! Shoot me a PM, please

A historical RP or Avatar: TLA Oc x Oc caught my eye. Did you have anything in particular in mind for the former?

girl, hit me up with a historical RP! i die for stuff like that. shall i send you a PM?

Hey! Know we had started planning at one point but if you’re ever down for a HP RP, specifically Marauders, let me know!

How about a Sci-fi + Historical RP? It would be about time travel. Someone from the future makes a time machine and goes to the past. 'The past' can be any time period you like. There'd be a sci-fi side to the RP with the futuristic setting the time traveler comes from, and a historical side to the RP with the time period that character arrives to. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back