What's new

Fantasy Looking for a long term partner!

Psyche's Muses

entire worlds are in this head
Hi! This isn't my first time posting on here, but it has been some time since I've last said anything but I've been really itching to roleplay with someone. Someone who I can ship characters with and really create history with.
A few things about me:

*I'm currently a sophmore in college majoring in art
*I've been roleplaying for about six years now
*I love to read and write
*I do NOT ROLEPLAY CANON CHARACTERS. So just stop right here if you're not down for that.

A few of the fandoms that I'm in:

Books:
*Harry Potter
*Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles
*Divergent
*Mortal Instruments
*The Hunger Games

Anime:
*Inuyasha
*Naruto
*My Hero Academia
*Kakegurui
*Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
*Devilman Crybaby
*Puella Magi Madoka Magica
*Pokemon
*FMA
*RWBY (even though it isn't technically an anime)

Genres that I do:
*Fantasy
*Romance
*Slice of Life
*Drama
*Horror

What I'm looking for in a partner:
*Replies in a timely manner - I understand that people get busy and I'm a patient person, but going a week and a half or more without notice is pretty weird. If you're going to be busy or disappear, then please let me know and I'll make sure to do the same.
*Creative - I love brainstorming and coming up with characters and worlds, but if I'm the only one doing it I'm going to be bored.
*Open minded - Sometimes I like ideas that are a little more dark in nature (nothing extreme) so just look out for that

What I'm able to provide as a partner:
*Quality/timely replies
*Interesting ideas
*Friendly
(I know that doesn't sound like a lot but believe me I'm a really nice person)

These are all the ones off the top of my head. I'm a paragraph roleplayer, and I usually give two to three paragraphs per response though the amount does fluctuate. I believe in quality over quantity, so if you type out a nice sentence then that's fine. I try to be a stickler for grammar but I understand mistakes happen.

To avoid making this long winded, I'm going to end this post here. Feel free to comment or message me if you're interested!

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
RWBY Slice of Life is so much fun!
We can each play two characters and be a new team, or each just play one and not be in an academy, both options are very fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)