• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Long-Term Partner!

Volxohr

♰Mors. Obitus. Decessus.♰
Welcome, friend! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

The title of this roleplay is known as The Remnants.

The Remnants is a massive fantasy realm that surrounds a holy kingdom known and Yuurkinvale. In it, is controlled by angelic forces that hold a very powerful source of Magic that all evil desires - - it contains power so powerful, it would cause the end of the universe for all mankind and anything living amongst them. Thus, evil is always causing Yuurkinvale trouble; trying to send forces to invade the kingdom, making serious life-ending threats, etc. In this realm, it is full of surprises and a massive variety of characters that will soon to be either allies with Yuurkinvale or mortal enemies, sometimes neutral to them.

I have always wanted to do this but no one would ever do this with me... so I come here to try and hopefully someone will join!

I must inform you, this requires someone literate, able to post 3-4-5 paragraphs and absolutely LOVES fantasy because this is going to have chapters worth. No, I'm not kidding. Also need a girl as a partner, or if you are a guy, I don't mind either way. I love making new friends. 。◕‿◕。

What to expect in The Remnants:
  • Massive variety of characters you and I can control; either make them fall for one another or make them mortal enemies!
  • Never-ending adventures on different realms, locations and other fantastic locations!
  • Constant quests of different backstories and surprising details!
  • Nonstop evil always coming against the kingdom of Yuurkinvale!
Now, there are some things I wish to inform you about this roleplay and the rules between them. You'll love this, trust me! <3
  • Crossover any character you wish from anything your hearts' desires! it makes the roleplay a lot more fun!
  • Take turns playing the good side and the evil between us for each chapter of the roleplay!
  • Add your favorite background music in your posts to make it have more of a feeling to them!
  • Voice chatting on discord is available to discuss about the roleplaying and what we can add next to it!
  • There will be no 'God-Mode' allowed!
  • There will be no controlling each other characters allowed unless with permission!
  • There will be no overpowering magical or physical abilities allowed!
Lastly, things you should know about me~ 。◕‿◕。
  • I live in the US. (Eastern Standard Time).
  • I am active at all times! I have never anything to do unless IRL emergencies come upon me.
  • Please understand that I am human as well and I need sleep. So I will message you if I need it or if
    I am busy doing something else. I wish not to keep you busy!
PLEASE... message me if you are busy with IRL things such as being at your job, school or spending time with your family. I feel so rude messaging you and you are busy with friends or something. Also, PLEASE... if you get bored eventually, don't leave me hanging with nothing to say and move on. At least tell me before you go, I'll understand completely. Thank you all for viewing this! hope to get a partner for this soon! much love! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back