• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Long term Partner!

Jred2017

I am looking for some awesome angst filled RP, I want some deep, rich and emotion filled stories. I have been looking for this on all the RP sites i've been to and yet to find any. If you'd be interested in crafting stories like that please reach out.

What I'd like:
Romance
Detail oriented
Creativity and commitment

If you can meet those requirements or think you might be interested please PM me!

I am looking for some awesome angst filled RP, I want some deep, rich and emotion filled stories. I have been looking for this on all the RP sites i've been to and yet to find any. If you'd be interested in crafting stories like that please reach out.

What I'd like:
Romance
Detail oriented
Creativity and commitment

If you can meet those requirements or think you might be interested please PM me!

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back