• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term partner who enjoys being led through a Fantasy and Futuristic type story (closed)

Smile Turtle

Detailed Roleplay Nerd
Hiya, I'm here to tell you about a roleplay that I've been leading for a long time now where I can lead you through a story of a new world, new creatures and completely new physics.
I enjoy creating a setting for others to follow and make their own choices to further a story that I lead them through. I don't expect you to have multiple characters or that much knowledge of roleplaying itself, I only wish for you to have proper grammar.
This story includes space travel, sorting out problems for allied species that are unable to fix it themselves, and fighting a horrible evil that simply wants to exterminate all other life.
No matter what character you use I'm sure I'll find a place for them, especially if they're either super powerful or super weak, I'm very certain I can make a story where you'll have some very important choices that affect the story greatly, fight scenes that give you a chance to show of your skills, and some simple jokes/funny moments during in non-serious scenarios.

If I hint towards something then I either simply want to move the story forward or I don't want you to do something that'll waste your time. Unless of course, you somehow find a way yourself. Then I'll just adapt to your option :)

I aim to look for people that will want to go ahead with an extremely long roleplay and will replay with more than just a few lines of text (unless, for whatever reason, the situation calls for it)

Please PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
It explores magic and technology as well as space travel. I would be directing someone into a new universe with limited knowledge on how they got there and how they're able to get back home. The story usually consists of finding and returning the person taken from their home back to the place they belong and on the way a whole lotta spacey magical stuff happens that builds a story over time and attaches the characters to one another

I should probably write this in the post itself xD

Just one. Though, I am looking for a specific type of person that knows how to rp since a lot of people don't seem to xD

Though, if you meant how many characters I'm looking for...literally any amount that isn't like 6 will be fine lol

Just someone who knows how to help contribute to situations, is able to further the story without me specifically directing them and doesn't give a few lines of answers

Just...the basics pretty much

Aight, well I am looking for specific kind of people so...I am being very selective with the kind of people I rp with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back