• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term, paragraph style roleplay partner!

sardonicliberal

constantly sleepy
I'm new to this site, and I haven't really roleplayed in about 2 years, but it used to be my LIFE for several. Right now I'm working on a prompt/concept sheet and possibly some starters, but I can tell you right now that I'm not picky and up for ideas!!! My favorite genres are post apocalyptic, dystopian, and sci-fi, but I also love anything fantasy. I'm willing to try practically anything though if you can convince me (which isn't hard). I'm a sucker for world building and character development, so if you're up for that please hit me up!

My response length can be anywhere from 3 sentences (if you want it to be short, which I prefer not) to about 5 paragraphs if I'm really feeling it. I'm not super flowery in my writing, but I can be! I'm more of a fan of action and talking about what is happening, rather than go on a huge monologue or flashback, what whatever fits, fits.

If you're interested, hit me up!

Hiya, I'm interested in RPing with you! You said you liked most fantasy but how do feel about high/medieval fantasy? I can work with other forms of the genre as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back