• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a long term friend!!!(18+ only update)

pumpkin-pie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

UPDATE: I changed a few things to make this thread more clear, I even added dynamics to make things easier. Plus, made it look more pretty!!

So hello! I'm Shiki, 26 years old! I've been on the lookout for a partner who's into OOC discussion. Sharing our characters, discussing about them, developing them. I'm not into generic pairings, like MxF or FxF, or Bad boyXGood Girl. I believe in playing the characters we're truly passionate about. I want you to portray whoever you want to portray, just as I want to portray my own characters. Plus I'm LGBTQ Friendly so really doesn't matter. It's important for both of us to discuss and understand each other's characters to craft a plot that resonates with both of them. I might consider making minor adjustments based on our preferences, the setting, and the storyline but I rather avoid doing that; It depends. I only have two OCs.

Even with my wishes, you're still free to share pre-made RP setting plots/cravings if you want! There will be some heavy OOC discussion; but could be inspiration for our own main setting. Heck, sometimes there an RP idea that actually fit well for my characters, requiring little to no alteration or I just LOVE the idea and the changes are wroth it!!!

Roleplay Requirements/Rules:

-Keep note, I work full time and I might not be able to reply back to you Immediately. There might be times it'll take me 2 to 6 days to message you back; No matter if it's OOC or IC. My style of replying is PenPal. Meaning, I recommend having long replies(both OOC and IC) to keep our talk and Role play strong and alive. Short replies for a 2 to 6 day wait is not worth our time. So I don't expect a reply every day - usually 1 or more out of a week,. Depending on how big our messages are. We can also take breaks because we're all adults here with jobs and stuff. I will definitely drop the role play after a Month or two of no response, unless both of us say we're taking a break then It'll resume whenever!!!

- Please, a paragraph minimum in IC; We can go much higher depending on the situation. Grammar and spelling is encouraged, but we all make mistakes. I, myself, have a reading disability so I'm very lenient.

-I would greatly prefer for you to a have an OC or cannon character you want to play as. But I can bend this rule depending on our OOC discussion. I do mean depending, I don't like role playing with 'perfectly made' OCs to go with the character. Making them so perfect there's no flaws to their

-Frist impressions are important. This sounds like I'm being too rigid, but it's actually for a good reason. I'm an adult who wants to make friends; I don't want to be friends with kids. And the easiest way to prove to me your not a child is to message me with more than a few words. Please give me your preferred Name, age(you can say 18+ if you don't want to share), tell me a little about yourself, whatever your open to sharing and your OC/character. Plus questions, and other things you believe I should know. I will ignore your message if you don't do this. Send the info in DMs, not the comments here; it's usually pretty long. You can comment if you like still.

-Just like how I want you to be an adult. Have your OC as an adult as well. Above 19 please, 17 or lower will make me feel uncomfortable. Of course side characters

My characters:

I have only two right now, one being mostly solid and the other needing more work. I didn't want to put in too much to discourage character discussion, but It's cool. So Here are the basics. Keep note. I'm not drawn to anything that is too lifelike and rooted in history. I don't mind if your original character art style is more realistic, but my style is more on the cartoonish end of things or something similar to anime.
Sweet Dreams

Name: Obilo Littlehale

Birthday: October 10th(Libra)

Species: Human(Depending on the verse)

Race: Black, African American

Build: Slightly overweight

Height: 157 cm / 5’2”

Weight: 166 lbs.

Eyes: purple,pupils are lavender

Hair: short, soft and wooly

RP info:
As for minor adjustments. I might be open to species swaps au (Not human race/human skin Swap) Because I fucking love mythical species, talking animals, monsters and so on. Gender change, personality change is a huge no-no.

Where this character works best in-

Genre: Heavy angst, Surreal comedy, Drama, supernatural, Weird fiction, Psychological horror, fantasy adventure, Thriller/suspense, Coming of age

Default settings: Mundane fantasy, Contemporary fantasy

Most likely character dynamics: Interspecies Friendship, Found Family, Impossible Friends, Enemies to friends, Strangers to friends. It depends on your character!!! ^ ^

Verse:

Dreamwalker-
The Dreamwalker is a basically a normal human but when they dream they can travel on people's dreams and talk to them. Time passes differently inside the dream, so it could feel like hours to years. It's a fun way to have a normal Slice of life(or can work into any setting.) with crazy fantasy together! Magical shenanigans and still have some writing advantages of normal human character. I have a huge rule list and more info in DM.

Forced Apprentice- Obilo is kidnapped by the Goddess of Madness and Absurdity. Compelling her to master magic and follow in her footsteps, destined to become the next successor. This Goddess is a messed up person. Goddesses style is to not harm people with mundane ways but to give them a worst fate then death. No killing but ridiculous types of torture. Turning humans into animals, into objects, giving them curses. Anything that's outside the box.
This Goddess character doesn't have to be in the RP, but this verse of Obilo would be like a demi-god and if you find this verson more interesting we can talk about it!! ^ ^

We are all mad here

WARNING this Character is horror themed
The goddess of madness and absurdity. She waits for humans to enter in her domain to toy with them or use them to being her things in exchange for a reward. She is cruel and easily to bore. Most humans will end up having a fate worse than death or leaving her home not the same way. Goddesses style is to not harm people with mundane ways but to give them a worst fate then death. No killing but ridiculous types of torture. Turning humans into animals, into objects, giving them curses. Anything that's outside the box. She's looking for a human with a strong outlandish creatively to become her next successor. Sense she cannot leave her prison she wants someone like her to be out into the world.

That's all I got for her!! Really, that's all the info I have about this character. I do have a Temporary name, being Vicky. But anything else is still a Mystery. I hope with some help and role playing I'll have better ideas to add to this character.

RP info:
As for minor adjustments. I don't mind changing her gender if you really want a male and I have no set appearance.
The point of this character is being a Over powered God villain. So changing her to be a human or something to be more normal is not to my interests.

Where this character works best in-

LOCKED ELEMENTS: Horror, Body horror

Genre: Dark comedy, Drama, Psychological horror, Heavy angst, Fabulist, Weird fiction, Grimdark

Default settings: Contemporary fantasy, Mythic fantasy, Dark fantasy

Most likely character dynamics: Your character is a human who's been kidnapped by her to be toyed with with. Will your character escaped? Will they end the years of horrors? Or is your character a lucky soul? Maybe she'll take you on a Fetch quest.

Your character not human? All good, more allies the better. She'll need Ingredients from other creatures and helpers.

It would be so much more interesting to plot the dynamics out. XD

Genre/Setting:

Similar tastes can increase the likelihood of friendship. So, I should share my preferences!!! Though it doesn't mean I'm only limited to genres in first and Second column. I believe it's possible to find interesting tales in places I never thought of. But I will not do anything in the last one.

• My ideas or RP elements would lean towards more imaginary, whimsical or weird. I like a bit of realism in stories to make them more impactful, but not so much that it becomes too realistic; magical realism,lol. I'm also a huge horror fan. thriller and Supernatural fun is always a blast for me.

Genre:
    -Psychological horror
    -Cosmic Horror
    -Weird fiction
    -supernatural horror
    -Thriller/suspense
    -Fabulist
    -Heartwarming
    -Drama
    -slice-of-life/Surreal humour
    -Dark comedy
    -Heavy angst

Setting:
    -Contemporary fantasy
    -Mythic fantasy
    -Paranormal fantasy
    -Low/mundane fantasy

Examples of my taste by fandom(Not for RP):
    -My little Pony FIM
    -The Good Place
    -Coraline(2009)
    -Centaurworld
    -Danganronpa
    -Goosebumps
    -Junji Ito's work

Fandoms:
This does not mean I will RP as any cannon characters!!! However, I am open to adjustment my character(Obilo) to the setting! I do like AUs, I mean I love AUs! The weirder the better!!! You can even play an cannon character from another fandom into a different fandom. It's the magic of AUs~!!!!!!! I can play cannon or NPC characters temporarily for the plot. Also if you play any cannon characters from these series, you're the G.O.A.T. Of course that's not required, haha.
-Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

-Boyfriend to Death/ Boyfriend to Death 2/The Price Of Flesh

-Pokémon mystery dungeon/ Pokémon (depending on the idea or spin off. I'm mostly interested in PMD)

-My Little Pony Friendship is magic

-SCP foundation

-The Amazing Digital Circus

-Sun Heaven

Just for fun these are my favorite characters(BTW, you don't need to play them): Lawrence Oleander, Razzle and Dazzle, Discord, Fluttershy, nowhere king

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back