• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Literate RP Partner < 3

romanrune

el jefe
Hi guys! I'm looking for a few long term, dedicated RP partners. I'm flexible about most things, but I have a few base requirements:

• Must be 18 or older
  • Must be a reasonable writer (i.e. grasp of spelling and grammar, reasonable prose writing ability) AND be prepared to write a few paragraphs per post
  • You need to be communicative, friendly, and serious about the story

And some stuff you should know about me before we get into an RP:
  1. I mainly play male characters. I'll occasionally play a female character, but I much prefer playing men (I have no preference about which you play though!)
  2. I have a broad range of genre interests, but I generally prefer something along the lines of high or urban fantasy, sci-fi, or thriller
  3. I don't enjoy writing things like solely romantic stories, slice-of-life type things, or zombie apocalypses
  4. But! I like a little bit of romance or just really close platonic relationships between characters
  5. I love writing themes and stories that make people think, and are somewhat heavy and depressing
  6. I like it when you read all of this stuff. Tell me your favourite tropical fruit if you want to RP
  7. I have a few fandoms, but I prefer RPing original stories and such

Does all that sound alright? I'd love to meet some of you and hopefully write some great stories <3

Hm, I love pineapples ya know? like not the taste it leaves a funny feeling in my mouth, but the very spirit and complexity- well really I just like how they look like funny men wearing spikes top hats. XD

Though I must clarify I'm only ALMOST 18, not there for a few months.

My favorite fruits are tropical fruits. Don't ask me to pick only one of them. 😋

I think we could definitely get something going, but just out of curiosity, which fandoms are you in?

My favorite fruits are tropical fruits. Don't ask me to pick only one of them. 😋

I think we could definitely get something going, but just out of curiosity, which fandoms are you in?
Sounds good! I'm afraid I'm a bit of a weeb, most of my fandoms are anime-based but I have a few that aren't. Did you have any fandoms in particular that you were thinking?

I think rambutan and pomegranate are seriously under appreciated.

I am 28, am very active (multiple postings per day) and am primarily interested in original fantasy stories. Drama, intrigue, frustration, complicated and dysfunctional relationships are all in my wheelhouse.

Sounds good! I'm afraid I'm a bit of a weeb, most of my fandoms are anime-based but I have a few that aren't. Did you have any fandoms in particular that you were thinking?

Anime is fine. XD We could definitely discuss more over PMs, if you're inclined to do so.

I think rambutan and pomegranate are seriously under appreciated.

I am 28, am very active (multiple postings per day) and am primarily interested in original fantasy stories. Drama, intrigue, frustration, complicated and dysfunctional relationships are all in my wheelhouse.
Themes like that sound great! I'll PM you now : ) Also, pomegranates are wonderful.

Anime is fine. XD We could definitely discuss more over PMs, if you're inclined to do so.
Sounds good! I'll PM you ^^

I'm 18, and my favorite fruits are watermelon and pineapple. I'd be interesting in trying a fantasy or a sci-fi RP if you want. I like working with multiple characters at once, so I hope that's not an issue. We could brainstorm an interesting plot together. PM me if you're interested.

It’s weird but tropical fruit makes my tongue bleed so sadly I can enjoy them...but I do anyway and refer it later. Lol

It’s weird but tropical fruit makes my tongue bleed so sadly I can enjoy them...but I do anyway and refer it later. Lol
Awe that sucks, i used to not be able to drink soda gaterade or any flavored drink cause i was extremely allergic to every food coloring or dye

Me: this tastes good
Brain: no
Me:why?
Brain: just no
Me: why am i shaking
Brain: maybe if you would listen when i say no
Me dies of food poisoning from a blueberry

Exactly! At least I’m not allergic to cake or stuff I really like or I might just have to take that chance. So how about we discuss some RP ideas?

I mean im not the host of this forum but sure shoot me a pm, also guava soda, best thing ever, makes me vomit

Hey I’m down to write with you. Idk what exactly qualifies as a tropical fruit what kind of uncultured swine am I? I love mangoes though? Message me anytime. I’d love to give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back