• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a literate partner!

CatsOnMars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm looking for someone who would be interested in being my long-term roleplay partner. Some of my favourite genres include sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, and anything where our characters can have an adventure! I like romance as well and I prefer mxm but that's not a strict rule, I don't really mind as long as I get to play a male character and of course, platonic stories are just as good! I am 22 years old so I require my partner to be around that age or at least over 18, as I have no interest in speaking to minors. I don't have anything specific in mind that I would like to do right now but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Usually, I heavily prefer to come up with something original together but I am open to certain fandom roleplays as long as I'm familiar enough with the source material. The list of established universes I am willing to roleplay in is as follows :The Last of Us (game), Fallout (game), Interview with the Vampire (tv show), Cowboy Bebop (anime), and Borderlands (game). I still only exclusively use my own OCs even in fandom roleplays however and I'd prefer that you do the same. Oh, and third person is a must!
As long as you're able to be detailed and love writing out paragraphs when you roleplay there aren't many more requirements so don't be afraid to hit me up if it sounds like we'd have a fun time together. I look forward to hearing from you!

hi hello i'm interested! i'll be free tomorrow to start. i enjoy the same genres as you and have a few plot ideas i could suggest that need to be fleshed out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back