• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Late Night RP Partner into Multi-Fandom RPGs!

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello good evening, I know you've been waiting for me... Just kidding, anyway as the title suggests I'm looking for someone enjoys staying up late on weekends and RPing with a mix of different fandoms! Here's a short list of the fandoms I like: 1. Sailor Moon (Classic, Manga & Crystal) 2. Tokyo Ghoul 3. Cowboy Bebop 4. Dance with Devils 5. Vampire Knight 6. The Big O! 7. Flowers of Evil 8. Harry Potter 9. Ajin: Demi-Human and many, many more that escape my mind at the moment... Anyway if anyone is interested in a crossover with two of these, particularly Sailor Moon (with my version of Usagi Aka Sukai) and another classic or future classic you can message me or comment down below! Thank You for Reading This!

The Moonlight is a Message of Love,

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^ !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back