• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a J-hope/Hoseok roleplay partner! (´∀`)♡

Hoseokiebabe

Tsuyu connoisseur
So it's not a secret that I'm a Hoseok stan, especially with my username on here. I've been craving a lot of slow burn romance with a self insert and our lovely sunshine. My preferred roleplay style is literate, however many paragraphs is up to you guys! I can also work with semi-lit and also script, as I've done this before. I'm a big fan of AUs and will basically work with anything you give me! As being a roleplay partner, I will reciprocate everything you give to me! What I mean is that I will be one of the members of Bangtan (or any others) for your character or self insert. I'm very accepting and supportive so anything you want to do, I'll do it!! Thank you so much, and message me if you're interested!! (●♡∀♡)

♡ Ari

oof i know you made this like 4 months ago,, but if you're still down to roleplay i'd like to with you! (sorry i can't really message you as i am new)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back