• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a high school roleplay m x f

Hazel_

:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I have gotten back into the high school romance stories and a sucker for the cheesness they can bring. I have came up with a few ideas my only real requirements being is at least a paragraph for a response, third person, and the story has to be m x f.

Other than that im pretty open and even have a few ideas:
1) Pretty simple it would be a story based off player/flirt x president student counsel our characters have ever meet but lately your character has been causing trouble and it always comes to my character having to drag you to the princaples office. At first it was just your character being your character but he begins to cause trouble to try and get closer to my character whos never dated or thought of the idea of getting with anyone, nor does she have much 'fun' he teachs her how to live a little

2) basically a goody two shoes x a bad boy, they used to be childhood friends but since high-school started she had cut him off because if his habits and friends, however now they share the same class and have the same project, so he basically teaches her how to live a little and they argue and make up over and over again

3) pretty vague to leave room to do basically whatever we want, it would be playboy x new girl, where the playboy has been given a dare by one of his friends to try and win the girl over in 30 days on the day of homecoming if he does he wins a thosand dollars since they believe he cant do it. However as the challange goes on he begans falling for her, along with herself she began to trust him and he won her over, until she found out about the bet he got his money but lost her now he would have to try and win her back (this would start when they first meet)

please message me if your interested :) looking forward to roleplaying with you

Hello, I have gotten back into the high school romance stories and a sucker for the cheesness they can bring. I have came up with a few ideas my only real requirements being is at least a paragraph for a response, third person, and the story has to be m x f.

1) Pretty simple it would be a story based off player/flirt x president student counsel our characters have ever meet but lately your character has been causing trouble and it always comes to my character having to drag you to the princaples office. At first it was just your character being your character but he begins to cause trouble to try and get closer to my character whos never dated or thought of the idea of getting with anyone, nor does she have much 'fun' he teachs her how to live a little

2) basically a goody two shoes x a bad boy, they used to be childhood friends but since high-school started she had cut him off because if his habits and friends, however now they share the same class and have the same project, so he basically teaches her how to live a little and they argue and make up over and over again

3) pretty vague to leave room to do basically whatever we want, it would be playboy x new girl, where the playboy has been given a dare by one of his friends to try and win the girl over in 30 days on the day of homecoming if he does he wins a thosand dollars since they believe he cant do it. However as the challange goes on he begans falling for her, along with herself she began to trust him and he won her over, until she found out about the bet he got his money but lost her now he would have to try and win her back (this would start when they first meet)

Hi Hazel, this sounds awesome. Are you still looking for people to rp with?

Hi, is this still open?

Interested if you are still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back