Looking for a group for a spy-style RP

Dionysus

So I'm not sure if "realistic" is exactly the topic to put this in, but it isn't quite science fiction.

A little premise for the world, first off:

The Urban Covert Operations Bureau was formed to seek and eliminate unique threats throughout the United States. With special privilege and limited oversight, the UCOB maintains a high level of secrecy by using local law enforcement, criminal organizations, and civilian contacts to mask their hand in each mission. For twenty-four years, the UCOB has managed a high rate of successful intervention and prevention missions, stopping various organized crime syndicates and terrorist plots.
A unit from the UCOB has been called into New York City to investigate some admittedly vague intel. Whispers are circulating about a biological weapon being purchased by a criminal or terrorist organization in the city, but aside from the presumed timeline of the weapon being used on New Year's Eve, the rest is unknown. The Department of Defense has authorized a task force of six UCOB operatives to investigate the threat in the four months remaining, with full discretion granted.
Cool! Get the idea? I'm looking for up to five others to join me as the other ops. It'll be pretty free-form, no definitive plot to start out with, and we'll make it happen as we go along. Any takers?

I just loooove freestyle roleplays!

And I'm interested. I hope you don't mind if I join!

You know it! I'm going to try and get the thread up tonight and hope we get our last two in eventually!

Mitheral said:
Sigh, I'd have to do an NSA polyglot.
That would be actually pretty fantastic. Language skills are essential to any mission, even domestic! Especially in a city like NYC. And that makes six!!

NSA = National Security Agency.

Polyglot = a linguist that picks up multiple languages easily.

I am not cool (grumble). I am a dragon. Bah humbug. Growf. Schnarl... (I bet I could play Oscar the Grouch real well.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back