• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Great Werewolf Partner [Currently Closed]

This Is Me

Somewhere
I've always been really into the werewolf type of thing. I'd love to roleplay with someone who has this interest also!! I'm good with basing the idea of the cliche story line, but I'd love to come up with something that's our own or cliche with a twist. The mate idea would be preferable, but I'm not too fussed if it isn't a romance.

Good with either f/m or m/m. Never written f/f but I could be willing to try?

Let me know if you're interested!!

I'd be interested.

Which type of werewolf would you be wanting to use? The type that turn half man- half wolf or the type that shift into wolves?

Hey there! I've currently been talking to 2 people about ideas, however if you have an idea you want to play around with or just really want to RP werewolves, send me a PM and we can talk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back