• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a good long term partner :)

PrincessSkye

A Very Starving Now Graduated Artist

HI! Call me Skye.

I'm still pretty new to this sight but I figured I'd go ahead and throw this up.

I'm always on the lookout for a good long term one on one roleplay!

Whether it's just best friends on a long adventure, or two lost souls coming together in a dramatic tale of romance and scandal. (not so much since I'm way into fantasy stuff xD)

I mostly do stuff based on D&D or Skyrim, sometimes a modern day romance is nice as well.

Edit: For some reason I really want to try and do some sort of modern day role play with a bit of fantasy sprinkled in!!!

If you have an idea please let me know via comment or PM otherwise just comment if you're interested!

My Rules:

1. Please no one liners if you can avoid it, I like a good paragraph just to keep the roleplay going. Though I do understand if the plot seems to be thinning a bit or the lack of creativity.

2.  I really can only play females and am only interested in MxF if it will be a romantic rp, otherwise feel free to be whatever gender you want! :D

3. My life will get busy at times and I can usually tell you when I won't be able to reply. If I don't and it's been a few days feel free to poke me!

4. If you want to do character sheets that's cool, but I really like to start my rps off not knowing anything about the characters (sorta like in a story) and developing them as the story goes along.

5. While that being said, I would like to have some idea of a plot just so we won't get lost and always have a path to go back to if we do. :)

Welp, there you go! Just comment or PM if you're interested and we can hatch out the details/plot!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Would you be interested in a Skyrim story? I especially love telling stories within the Civil War (my character is a Stormcloak), but general adventuring is awesome as well... (:

A new Challenger RP'er...wants..todo stuff...just count me in for anything :} but not things based on 'romance'. Im also long Term xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back