• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a FxM for a high school/college setting.

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm relatively new to the site and am looking for someone that is interested in:
*Highschool/College RP
*It is a school for the "freaks"
*society labels people with powers as freaks. (Consists of, Werewolves, vampires, elves, shape shifters, etc)
*Looking for female

I was walking through the halls trying to find my room. I didn't know how many people I was gonna share it with. Not to many, I hope. I don't really like meeting new people. Ah here we are, A7. I think to myself, unlock the door and walk in. Immediately I notice how small it is. I kitchen and living room. Practically one room now, a closet and a bedroom with two beds. Yes! I thought. I didn't care if it was small. I didn't have to deal with a lot of people. As I start unpacking my stuff I hear the door open and a voice say...

(Forgive me if I left something out or it's not good. It's my first post! So feel free to ask questions if you have any!)

Maybe if you follow me? Other than that I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back