• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a furry/therian to role play with

w1s captain

looking for a furry/ therian to role play with
if you are a furry then what is your fursona
if you are a therian than thats good
if your not any of those then your in the wrong spot

If being a fan of anthropomorphic animal characters and enjoying RPing as them makes you a furry... Then I'm guilty of this. :) I have two fursonas, both adaptable.

1. Chase Lightfoot, a Clouded Leopard who uses bows, arrows and a sword and dagger to fight and climbs and runs wherever he can; he is serious yet playful, determined to get jobs done right but forever ready to relax and make the serious times fun.

2. Toby the Fox, a Kitsune who wields an oversized enchanted calligraphy/paint brush as a staff-like weapon and loves to explore, with curiosity to shame many cats.

I also have a couple of human characters I've been working on, but you asked about my fursonas. :)

what are the human characters you have been working on?
1. Minami Tobikuma (in American-style, we'd say it "Tobikuma Minami"), a young man of mixed Asian and American descent, he was trained by his father's best friend and mentor, Master Ayumu, in the martial arts of China and Japan so that he could properly discipline and hone himself into a living weapon every bit as lethal as his favored katana and twin dao sabers; though he is quiet and calm, this hides a gentle heart and compassionate soul who wants nothing more than to find peace as he searches the world for his missing younger sister.

2. Asriel Cross, a young swordsman with little memory of his past, he wanders the lands before him with his Familiar "Cya"–who takes the form of a female, telepathic, sky-blue, horned fox-wolf hybrid–at his side in search of clues to his missing memories, intent on learning who he used to be whilst deciphering who he truly is now; he is out-spoken and passionate, unwilling to stand still for long and often prone to whimsy, which often leads him to trouble that he and Cya must then work together to escape.

Each one is intended to become a character in a novel in the future, probably with the same or similar names.

Hoi. OWO

I'm a furry, my main fursona is a Snow Leopard hybrid named Kace. But I have several OCs. I'm relatively new to the furry fandom, but I'm definitively not new to role playing or storytelling. I also have a couple ocs if youre not satisfied with my main-eo.

Hoi. OWO

I'm a furry, my main fursona is a Snow Leopard hybrid named Kace. But I have several OCs. I'm relatively new to the furry fandom, but I'm definitively not new to role playing or storytelling. I also have a couple ocs if youre not satisfied with my main-eo.

i would love to have you role play with me my fursona is a actic wolf named caption if you can write it i will do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back