• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a friend or two...

Kennedy

the correct term is "quirky"
Looking for a heavy duty collaborator or two to write an awesome character-developing story. I want to hear your ideas for what you would like to contribute to the story; it's a modern-day mafia type story, set in a fictional city called "The City".

Welcome to The City: a place where the sun never seems to shine and only the seedy underbelly comes to play. Today marks the fifth time The City has been rebuilt from the ground up. It has been built on a mutual agreement between The Mayor, The Mafia, and The Cartel to keep the peace--then again, it has always been rebuilt on a mutual agreement.

It is destroyed when the agreement falls through.

I'll post the first piece of work related to this story and link it in here. Please PM me if you're interested in working with me :) or if you have any other ideas you'd like to write, I'm all ears.

*Edit* IC thread here.

Last edited:
I've been dying to do a story between a gang/mafia leader and a civilian. The idea that someone who has it all is willing to give it all up for one person interests me. The idea that so many people could see that love and devotion as a weakness also interests me, if maybe you'd wanna write just send me message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back