• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a first person "You" style rp

SophiaWilliams677

Since I've recently finshed "You" season 4, I've been really craving an rp in a similar format. Doesn't have to be exactly like the show, but I do want to have a dark stalker rp. I'm fine with being either the stand in for Joe or the stand in for Beck, but I don't wanna play the original characters. I guess you can call it fanfiction in its own world. We also do not have to follow the original plot of the show! We can go somewhere completely different. My only preferences:

A: You're good at writing in first person and getting in peoples heads and you are okay with doing first person for this rp.

B: You've watched "You" and atleast mildly enjoyed it (or you're not gonna like this rp lol)

C: You don't romantisise the romance. I really wanna emphasise this bit. This isn't a romance rp, this is a thriller/horror rp. The romance is twisted and barely romance because it's a stalker. Please do not misinterpret this as me glorifying Joe Goldberg, I think he's an evil monster as much as you do.

Hoping to get someone! I'm fine with LGBT pairings as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back