• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a few things! :) come in! 1x1

Hello! :) My name is Angel. Nice to meet you.

So, I'm dying for either any of Deep Sea Prisoner's games(Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, The Gray Garden, Mogeko Castle), Gravity Falls, or some interesting harem plots. I'd like it if there could be a ton of characters involved. Other than that, I'm not too picky. I just want one of these ideas. haha. I can do male, female, and any of f//,m// or hetero. :)

I wouldn't mind trying a CreepyPasta roleplay either. I'm new to the subject though, so I might be n00bish, but I'll try my best if you want. :) I've read quite a few lately!

Deep Sea Prisoner's games aren't too popular. But If you like cutesy anime characters with a deep plot and some really dark aspects, then I'd totally suggest playing them. They're free online and super fun! :D

Anyways, My rules are simple. Treat me how you'd like to be treated. I'll mirror your posts so no worries about posting too much or too little. :)

As for the plots, I have a few ones that are not very long or detailed, but I find that more fun. Most in which require one person to play one/two characters, and the other to play multiple. :) Most are a mix of sexualities too.

And well, For those anime-fans, I saw a comic that made me really wanna try a roleplay like it! http://secondlina.tumblr.com/post/75838385100/nope-the-anime-based-on-that-hilarious-text Basically, It's a pink-haired girl trying to avoid being the main character of an anime. xD It just sounds so fun. xD

I also have a crazy harem(ish) idea for a roleplay I want to be a big mix of all three m//, f// and hetero! It has to do with serial killers, thieves, and other craziness! Its based on a manga I read. xD This would have two main characters, and their harem. Odd, yes! But fun! If this sounds fun, ask about it!

I also have an idea I'd love to try out! <3 It can be mixed with CreepyPasta(Depending on which is used), or just using ocs. Its a reverse harem, but we can also add on a harem! Basically, It's slightly based on No Game No Life, using the concept of games. But in this, it's more just bets. A young girl basically gets cursed. Basically, she'll meet a horror-character of some sort(Monster, serialkiller, whatever. It must have a human form though) in nightmares, and after she wakes up, they'll come to life. She can then use bets to basically save herself or doom herself. Luckily, she never loses. But basically, she ends up living with a bunch of these horrific people due to this. It's a messy idea, but it sounds fun! I'd love to play the main girl. I'm dying for this plot, especially if the horror people have really awesome back-stories or whatever.

If you're interested in any of these, please message me! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back