• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few RPs

ShiroKuma

sleepy egg
Hello! I just got back from studying abroad in Japan so, now I have plenty of free time to spend role playing. I will get a job here within the next few weeks, but as my boyfriend is still in Japan (that's where he is from) *internally screaming*, I will still have plenty of time to role play even with school and work. I will try and reply at least once a day. Depending on my work schedule and homework, I might post more or less than that. I'd appreciate if you would do the same. Also, I will do my best to let you know if it will be a tick before I can reply, but I cannot guarantee. I will do my best to inform you though.

Typically, I post 3 or 4 paragraphs. If you don't post at least two paragraphs, I will likely get very bored and lose motivation to reply. Please have decent spelling and grammar. I will get very bored if you write like you are in the third grade. I do understand occasional mistakes though. No one is perfect. I may stalk your profile before agreeing to role play with you to insure that you will be a good partner. I have had many people say they meet my requirements and then they are not even close to what I asked.

I prefer writing in third person, but I will work with whatever style you like to write in.

I like to talk a lot so, it'd be cool if you would talk to me outside of the role play. Also, if you know how to make posts fancy with coding, I would thoroughly enjoy being taught how or shown a link to some good templates.

Those are my main rules. I am 22 so, I'd prefer to keep my partners in the same age range. If you are younger than me that is fine. I prefer to play female, but I will double.

I apologize for my ramblings. Below is a list of things I am interested in. If what you are interested in is not on my list, simply tell me about your idea or craving and I might be down for it.

Vampires
Supernatural (show or subject, both are cool)
Avengers ( I have not seen the newest one, but I know what happens)
Thor
Hakuoki***
Historical Fiction (Preferably Japan, but I am a history major so, I am pretty comfortable with most places)
Fantasy
Sci-fy
Disney in real life
Death Note
Harry Potter
Newsies
Sengoku Night Blood
Game of Thrones

This is just what is coming to mind. Like I said, if you're interested in something else just shoot me a message. Any idea or plots you have, just let me know!!! I do tons of fandoms so, if yours isn't on the list, just ask!

Please Message me. Don't comment on this thread unless you are not able to send messages. I have a bad habit of not reading the thread until a few days later. Thanks for reading!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! For some odd reason I am unable to message you, but I am interested in roleplaying! So, when you can, could you please message me yourself so we can start brainstorming? Thank you!

I don't know if you have messaging off but I am unable to message you. And I message everyone.

Vampires. Blood everywhere-- the night/club life. Hardcore darkness and rage. And beauty of course, because a searingly dark story without any beautiful mofos is pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back