• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a few partners

Nocturnal

Hi, Hello
I'm Nocturnal, or you can call me Nox (far easier to remember and fewer syllables). I am 19 years of age and live in the UK.

Currently, I am a student working in the equine industry. This will mean I will be busy for most of the week, or far too exhausted to be coherent enough to produce meaningful conversations- for which I apologise in advance.

I've recently just finished my major exams, and have been dying to get back into my writing and creating OCs. This would generally mean I'm a little bit rusty, so be somewhat patient with me.

Anywho,

When it comes to Roleplays and plot making, I tend to look for a partner who is cooperative and reliant. This means my writing partners need to put the same amount of effort I put into the plot; this helps me to stay focused and interested in the RP. The password will be Skadi.
I, unfortunately, do not have any plots or plot ideas, as well as OCs I would want to use. This would mean that I would hope to come together to create a plot.
Keeping with this, OOC chats is something I love. I really enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them- Funny I don't enjoy doing that in irl, but hey ho.

Preferred Genres

• Fantasy (Both medieval and modern)
  • Sci-Fi
  • *Apocalyptic (Post, not a zombie plot)*
  • Supernatural (Not to be confused with the TV show)
I have not included romance as I feel as though it should be a secondary plot line, meaning it will not be the focus of the RP

Literacy and Paragraph Lengths

I consider myself Literate- and if I wanted to blow my own horn- or Advanced Literate. This means you should expect more than two paragraphs and descriptive pieces.

I like to immerse myself into a plot, so I tend to get carried away with what I'm writing. This also means I like to go off of my partner's own creativity, using their responses as inspiration for my own.

I prefer to write with people of my own literate levels, so one-liners and little detail do not really allow me to gain inspiration to continue with the plot.

What I will not write

• Highschool or college plots
  • Neko and Master plots
  • Anything that involves over the top sexual content
  • Slice of life or plain modern plots

Partner Requirements

• I require an example of your writing, a simple paragraph or two to show me how you write and describe events. I, of course, will provide you with one of my own. It's only fair on my behalf.
  • That you are at least 18+ (This is not to be taken personally, but I prefer my partner's to be my age or older. This is because I feel more comfortable with the level of maturity and understanding a partner my age would provide).
  • A sense of humor. Believe it or not, I'm not this formal when talking to someone in OOC.
If you have read all of this, and want to write with me, please provide the following:
  • A sample of your writing
  • Your age range (e.g. I am 18-20 years of age. It's not definitive, but I get the idea of your age).
  • Your favourite animal
  • and the password provided in this post

I hope you have a lovely day, and stay safe!

Mmm, i am interested...but much too tired to try to impress at this current moment. Work beckons and i suppose i should probably try to get some rest in the near future lol.

I'll get to work on my "application" at my next available moment. A heavy assignment for one who is just diving back into it after years of no RP. XD

Hello, I would love to do something science fiction with you! I'm 18 years old, at the moment I don't have a favorite animal (they're all too cute!), and the password is Skadi. If it's alright, I would like to provide a writing sample later; I'm currently at school and typing on my phone.

Nocturnal Nocturnal
Good day. I would be interested in doing something with you, but, uh...do you mind if I send it via a P.M? Just so it does not clutter up the thread. I swear by Takumi's evil bow Skadi it will be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back