• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a few partners

Calcifer

Hello all, I have recently come out of hibernation and are looking for a few people to rp with. I rp almost anything but I DO NOT DO FANDOMS as I don't know much about them. If its romance I only do mxf as I would not be able to do it justice if it was not. Also for writing lengths NO ONE LINERS PLS and I tend to do maybe 1 or 2 paragraphs, depending on the situation. Above all, follow the rpnation rules (like fade to black etc) and please no mary sues or godmodding, etc.

Post on here if you're interested! Also if you have any pairing or plots ideas, then im all ears. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Onomatopoeia said:
Hey there. New to the site and still reading up on the rules but I'd be interested in something.
Sure thing. I will pm you as you wont be able to atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back