• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a few partners!

tsundere

that wasnt very nico-nico-nii of you
EDIT: I'm not starting any more new RPs at the moment, since quite a lot of people responded earlier! I'll edit this again when I'm ready to start RPing with new people.

Alright, so I've been on this website for a couple of months now. Yet I haven't done too many RPs. It's time to rectify that, hopefully with your help!

Here's some stuff about me and what I want in a partner, so you can see if we'd be a good fit. It's pretty long, but it's for both our benefit.

Guidelines!

-Romance isn't at all a necessity. I actually prefer platonic relationships in a RP. When I list pairings later on in this post, keep in mind that they don't have to be romantic in nature.

-If there is romance, I want it to be FxF. What can I say - I love me some yuri!

-I generally write 1-2 paragraphs, but it varies. Post length really doesn't bother me like it does some people. Quality over quantity is important to me, I won't inflate my posts with distracting details, and you shouldn't either. Of course, in a scene that requires lots of detail I can write a lot. Likewise, in a fast-paced scene, I may write less. Pretty much, I don't get annoyed over post length unless you're consistently writing one-liners.

-I love plotting! I'm the sort of person that gets bored with a RP if I don't know where it's going. I'm not saying I want to plan out every last detail or anything, but I like to set out plot points with my partner before we get to them.

-In terms of writing, I wouldn't say I'm amazing but I'll try to write correctly. I'll slip up sometimes, of course, and so I won't get mad if you do as well.

-My only real pet peeve is passive characters. I should note that I really prefer to play the more dominant character, even if there is no romance. That being said, it gets kind of annoying when my partner's character is extremely passive and submissive and doesn't do anything to push the plot along. I don't mind submissive characters at all, just make them actual characters!

-I prefer to play teen characters, or characters that seem to be young. It's not that I can't play adults, I've done so quite a bit in the past, but I like playing characters who are (or appear to be) young. It's just a preference though, but I thought I'd put it out there. I'm 15 years old myself, so if you're uncomfortable with RPing with people my age, well there you have it.

-I'm cool with swearing, dark themes, and violence. My characters may end up swearing quite a bit. If you're uncomfortable with anything, let me know.

-I kind of like drawing my own character, and my style is painfully anime. Just in case you're really into realism. I can also do detailed written descriptions of my character. I don't use real life images ever, though it's fine if you do.

-I don't mind if you want to drop the RP. Honestly, I don't even get offended if you don't tell me you've dropped it, although I'd prefer if you did.

-I also don't mind how often you post. School is going to start for me really soon, but I have lots of time after school so I should be able to respond at least once day. But life happens, and sometimes I can't.

Okay, that was pretty long! Now onto the fun part. So I have quite a few pairings and genres in mind. Like I said before, please remember that the pairings absolutely do not have to be romantic. In fact, some of them might work better and feel a lot fresher written in a platonic way. I've bolded the role that I'd prefer to take.

Pairings:

Vampire/Human

Android/Human

Summoned demon or genie/Human

Magical girl/Magical girl

Magical girl/regular person

Serial killer/Unaware best friend

Serial killer/victim

Genres/Settings:

Dark realistic

Urban fantasy

Anything supernatural

Post-apocalyptic

Note that I have no plots planned for any of these - I want to plot something together. And if you have your own idea, run it by me! I'm open to a lot of different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking, I am sooo for the summoned demon/genie + human dynamic. Dang. I'd kill to roleplay the magical girl duo, too. Great ideas!

If you're in the mood for it, I would love the magic girl roleplays, even the one with the human instead!

obito said:
If you're still looking, I am sooo for the summoned demon/genie + human dynamic. Dang. I'd kill to roleplay the magical girl duo, too. Great ideas!
Mine said:
If you're in the mood for it, I would love the magic girl roleplays, even the one with the human instead!
PMed both of you!

The android or the any of the 2 serial killer ones seem so cool to me. If you're still looking, maybe we could figure something out together. I can already see some scenes playing out in my head >.<

Anyway, if you want to i'll be there. C:

I'd love to take part in the Android/Human pairing. It sounds like it could be really fun!

PokemonGirl said:
Which ones would you like to be romantic?
Any of them could be!

However, I was actually thinking of closing this thread for now since I'm RPing with quite a few people and don't want to get overloaded. I'll probably open it back up sometime though!

GoldenCharizard4 said:
god damnit i came late... UUUGH! *noms charcoal angrily*
Once I open up the thread again when I'm ready for more RPs I'll tag you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back