• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a few partners(closed for now)

LucidHowl

Lucid
So, in all of my time of being on this site, I really haven't done any roleplaying and I want to try and change that. I'm looking for two long term partners. I'll do either 1x1 with both or we could just have a small, three person group; which is sort of what I'm leaning towards right now. Just mention which ever one you prefer to do in your post.

About me
I always hated writing those little essays about myself in school, but I'm alright with it for this particular reason. I'm a 17 year old female, actually about to turn 18 in a couple of days. I love to draw and I often have You Tube videos on in the background while I do it. If I'm not doing that, I'm playing video games.

Preferences
I will roleplay with anyone, but first off, you'll need to read this.
  • I may be new to this site, but I've roleplayed on other sites before and I would say I'm experienced. Depending on how inspired I feel, I can write a little over ten paragraphs. You don't have to do the same, but you must be able to write at least enough for what the situation in the rp calls for. I don't mind you writing one liners, but I would prefer that that happen rarely.
  • You must post every two to three days. I don't demand that you post every few minutes or something like that. It's impossible to catch a break then. I usually take an hour or so to reply depending on how long the post is going to be. It can take longer if I don't feel like roleplaying in that moment or if the post is just long.
  • If you're going to be gone for awhile, it's practically an unspoken rule to say you'll be gone. You don't have to tell all of your business and say what you're doing, where you're going, or why. You just need to say when you'll be gone so I won't consider you MIA. This also goes along with telling me if you're no longer interested in the rp.
  • You should be able to play as multiple characters. I usually can, but I don't want to be the only one playing as side characters. Depending on what's going on, we'll need side characters or even background characters that may only say a few lines of dialogue.
  • I tend to come up with plots and things that happen in a lot of my rps, but for a partnership to work, we need to be able to work together. I don't mind taking the lead, but I like it better if my partner doesn't just sit back and ride all the time since I don't have ideas all the time.
  • I do like to talk with my partners every now and then so feel free to strike up a conversation about anything whether it's about the rp or something completely unrelated to it.
  • My favorite genre is fantasy, usually because we would have the freedom to do anything with it. I enjoy doing the world building behind it. The one thing I won't do is a realistic rp unless what you come up with is really interesting. It may be a little hard to convince me though. I'm almost exclusively looking to do a fantasy rp at the moment.
  • I'm alright with romance in an rp, but lets not make it the one thing the rp is about. Roleplays tend to get really boring for me when the only thing we focus on is that. While I'm on the subject, I don't mind mxf or mxm. I've never done fxf, but if you're someone who really wants to do it, I'll allow it.
That's about all I can think of right now though lol.

Last edited:
Very interested! You seem like someone that would be fun to RP with as we share a lot of the same principles. Do you have a plot in mine or would you like to work on a plot structure together?

Groups tend to last longer xDD 1x1 still sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind being a group, a fantasy group rp?

So, in all of my time of being on this site, I really haven't done any roleplaying and I want to try and change that. I'm looking for two long term partners. I'll do either 1x1 with both or we could just have a small, three person group; which is sort of what I'm leaning towards right now. Just mention which ever one you prefer to do in your post.

About me
I always hated writing those little essays about myself in school, but I'm alright with it for this particular reason. I'm a 17 year old female, actually about to turn 18 in a couple of days. I love to draw and I often have You Tube videos on in the background while I do it. If I'm not doing that, I'm playing video games.

Preferences
I will roleplay with anyone, but first off, you'll need to read this.
  • I may be new to this site, but I've roleplayed on other sites before and I would say I'm experienced. Depending on how inspired I feel, I can write a little over ten paragraphs. You don't have to do the same, but you must be able to write at least enough for what the situation in the rp calls for. I don't mind you writing one liners, but I would prefer that that happen rarely.
  • You must post every two to three days. I don't demand that you post every few minutes or something like that. It's impossible to catch a break then. I usually take an hour or so to reply depending on how long the post is going to be. It can take longer if I don't feel like roleplaying in that moment or if the post is just long.
  • If you're going to be gone for awhile, it's practically an unspoken rule to say you'll be gone. You don't have to tell all of your business and say what you're doing, where you're going, or why. You just need to say when you'll be gone so I won't consider you MIA. This also goes along with telling me if you're no longer interested in the rp.
  • You should be able to play as multiple characters. I usually can, but I don't want to be the only one playing as side characters. Depending on what's going on, we'll need side characters or even background characters that may only say a few lines of dialogue.
  • I tend to come up with plots and things that happen in a lot of my rps, but for a partnership to work, we need to be able to work together. I don't mind taking the lead, but I like it better if my partner doesn't just sit back and ride all the time since I don't have ideas all the time.
  • I do like to talk with my partners every now and then so feel free to strike up a conversation about anything whether it's about the rp or something completely unrelated to it.
  • My favorite genre is fantasy, usually because we would have the freedom to do anything with it. I enjoy doing the world building behind it. The one thing I won't do is a realistic rp unless what you come up with is really interesting. It may be a little hard to convince me though. I'm almost exclusively looking to do a fantasy rp at the moment.
  • I'm alright with romance in an rp, but lets not make it the one thing the rp is about. Roleplays tend to get really boring for me when the only thing we focus on is that. While I'm on the subject, I don't mind mxf or mxm. I've never done fxf, but if you're someone who really wants to do it, I'll allow it.
That's about all I can think of right now though lol.

I am highly interested in rping with you. You and I share some of the same rules. I do like the idea of a small group considering those happen rarely in my time rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back