• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Few Fandom Roleplays 1x1 (Craving Zelda)

RyuJunkie

I'll get straight to the point.  I'm looking to do some fandom roleplays. Before we get to them I do have some rules.

Rules

1. I do have a job and a life outside of the internet. When it comes to posting I try to at least post once every one to two days. Might be three if I'm really busy. With that said try to post at least once every one to two days. I'll do my best to do the same. If something comes up to where I haven't replied in more than three days I will try to let you know. Please try to do the same.

2. Even though I'm a guy and I prefer to play as a male I can play both female characters as well. I would like it if you too can play as both male and female.

3. When it comes to length I'm not really picky. A paragraph is all that I ask for. If you can write more that's even better. No one-liners at all.

4. If you're going to be gone for a while or you want to quit the roleplay please let me know. Don't just straight up ditch me. If you don't let me know anything within two to three weeks I will drop the roleplay. Also don't make me set up and get a roleplay ready and then you don't post at all. This annoys me even more.

5. When it comes to limits I don't mind cursing, violence or blood and gore. Be as violent and gory as you want to be.

6. Have fun.

When it comes to pairings in a fandom the ones bold are the ones I want to play as. Also crossed out fandoms are ones I'm not interested in at the moment unless you have a really good plot.

Fandoms I'm Craving

The Legend of Zelda

(Link x Zelda, OC x Zelda)

Pokemon

(OC x Lillie, OC x Female Team Skull Grunt, Lusamine x OC)

Fandoms

RWBY
(Ruby x OC, Weiss x OC, Jaune x Pyrrha)

Life Is Strange
Infinite Stratos
Red Vs. Blue
Akame Ga Kill (The manga not the anime.)
Lunar Silver Star Story
Lunar II Eternal Blue
Castlevania

I have more fandoms than this though I can't really think of anymore right now. If you have one that's not here let me know. I might have heard of it and might be interested. So if you're interested or have any questions for me PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your still looking, send me a PM about the RWBY idea you have. Thanks (:

Everyone is asking for a RWBY rp... Well is that bandwagon full or will I need to take another?

Aaaaanyway, i am interested in RWBY and Pokemon, maybe Red v. Blue

Also if I stop posting feel free to just spam me in a seperate pm thing or make me catch hands.

Definitely in the mood for a Zelda roleplay especially after seeing the latest trailer for Breath of The Wild.

Can do Pokémon from your list and I'm more than Capable of Multi-Para posts. I can Also double if you want me to. 

Fandoms I'm curious if you are interested in

Bleach 

Naruto 

Fire Emblem 

Dynasty Warriors

Black Butler 

Fushigi Yuugi 

Digimon 

Berserk 

Basilisk 

Lodoss War 

I have a Great plot for Lusamine x OC if you want to hear it n.n

@Dynasty Girl I'm up for Lusamine x OC and if you have a plot I'd like to hear it. PM me.

@Novus Well I did want to do something original. I do have a simple plot idea in mind. PM me and we can discuss it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back