• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Few Different Things

Bundle of Stars

Shooting Star
Greetings greetings! I've finally stopped being lazy and made my own rp search thread. I'll try not to make this too long so hopefully I won't end up rambling. There's just a few fandoms and a few original ideas I'm wanting. I'll go over a few rules first though.

Rules

• 2 paragraph minimum please. I usually conform to my partner's length but my minimum is 2 paragraphs. The size depends on what's happening in the rp etc, so I understand replies being shorter if say your character needs to hear a response from my character before moving on with what they're planning to do.
  • Don't message me if you're gonna drop out of nowhere. If you wanna end the rp just send a message saying 'I want to drop the rp.' I won't bug you or harass you about your reasons.
  • 18+ please. I'm 20 myself just to let you know.
  • Don't hold back on sharing ideas~ I'm always willing to listen to any ideas from my partner and I want you to do the same for me!
  • No overpowered characters
  • Have good grammar. At least to the point where I can understand you. I'm typing from my phone 99% of the time and I don't always catch what autocorrect might change so I might have a mistake here or there myself so I totally understand that.
  • Help with world building please.
On to what I'm looking for. Fandom list is pretty short and specific and I'm still mostly looking for OC x OC. I'm fine with MxM, FxF, and MxF. I'll tell what I'm looking for along with the ideas though. For now I'm only listing things that are kind of cravings. I might add more later.

Fandoms
  • Boku no Hero Academia. (OC x Canon. My love interests will be out of Twice, Dabi, Toga, and Kirishima.)
  • Steven Universe. (OC x OC. Gemsonas only.)

Original
  • Werewolves
  • Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature
A vague original plot idea I had in mind.

• Muse A is an adventurer with the dream of creating their own guild. They need money as well as to build up a reputation though. During their journey they meet Muse B. After helping them out, teaming up with them during a mission, or whatever we decide they ask Muse B to join their group. What happens after that is up to us.

If anything on my little list interests you then please PM me. We can then discuss ideas and where we want to rp from there! I'm only open to email, Discord, and on this site though for platforms.

hi ^^ ; i would be interested in either a rp with werwolfes or even more one set in the steven universe 'world' :3 ; sorry for writing here and not sending a pm, but im new to this page and havent really figured out how/where to send personal messenges XD
( about me: Im 23 and live in germany ; english isnt my mothertoungue but im used to writing longer textes in english , so dont worry ^^ I am somewhat a veteran at rping, love building new worlds and stories and prefer using ocs over canon characters simply because i think it gives the rp more freedom *and not having to worry to much about accidently not portraying a character right * )

Hi, I don't do fandoms but I am interested in the rest, your vague plot idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. If you are still looking for a rp partner message me. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back