• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few collabs ♥ {OPEN FOR BUSINESS}

W A N D E R L U S T

A Drifting Spirit
'Sup people I'm Lust and this is my second thread in this thing since last year. Imma keep things brief and the rest can be asked if interested. For starters, I'm not interested in fandom canons because I don't think I could portray a character that's not my own to its justice. I am, however, capable of doing OCs in a fandom universe. Second, I mostly do MxF stories but I am open to MxM. I won't do FxF simply because it's not my forte. Also, I love having multiple characters in a story, NPC or main. Third, I don't expect a novella but I do expect you to put out the same effort that I do into your posts. If I put my soul into a three paragraph post and get a lazy three sentence response I'll end a laifu. Just put your heart into what you do and have fun and we'll get along swimmingly. Make your characters interesting because I definitely will make mine that way so we can have more fun. AND FINALLY, try to post every day or every few days. If I don't get a post consistently enough, every few days-ish, I'll honestly forget about the story since I work a lot and have a complex schedule. If I haven't replied in a couple days hit me up and remind me cause I probably just lost track of time between writing a post and life.

I've been craving some things I haven't really explored before so I hope something catches your eye as well~
Things I'd give a right nipple to do will be starred.
Roommate x Roommate ****** (If we do MxF I'd like to be F for this - also open to MxM)
Trips gone wrong/right *** (Camping, Vacation, ETC. | Would like if we both have multiple characters)
Alien Invasion (Would like if we both have multiple characters)
Kidnapper x Kidnapee (Want to try this with MxM but open to MxF | Needs to be 18+)
Abusive Relationship but not really? **** (Really want to try this with MxM | Not too dark of a plot | Needs to be 18+)
Pokemon (Preferably anything before Black and White cause I don't know anything after that)
Digimon (Never done it | Odd request but it's here anyway)
Naruto (Not sure why it's here but whateves)
D. Gray-man (I just really love the show)
Will update sometime or another

Final notes:
I have ideas for all of these just leave a comment or send me a pm with which idea you'd like to pursue.
I'm 19 turning 20 so I'd like if my partners were close in age with me; it's just less awkward for me.
I'm only willing to rp on this site through pm or thread as it is most convenient for me.​
Thanks for being some troopers lovebugs ♥~mwah

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in an MxM pseudo-abusive relationship. What kind of plot did you have in mind?

I can do roommate x roommate, and I'll play male.
I actually haven't done any of this, but I want to see how this 1x1 would go.

I would definitely be interested in an MxM pseudo-abusive relationship. What kind of plot did you have in mind?
Great! I will send you a pm and I'll tell you all about it.

I can do roommate x roommate, and I'll play male.
I actually haven't done any of this, but I want to see how this 1x1 would go.
I haven't done this before either so let's experiment lol I'll send you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back