• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a female Rp partner( Female only!!)

Altwar

am looking for a Rp whit a female companion. I can do Romance/Fantasy/Drama best, but i can always try something else. If you don't mind i've got a particuly godly caracther, but i can make a new one on the spot for you!! got to warn you when i go on whit the drama or the rage i put every thing i've got and almost all my past partner cried... so you have been warned!!

Hello there, I'm looking for someone to join me on a fantasy, RP. Don't have any plots yet but I'm sure we could come up with some.

Oh, and would it have to be romantic? I generally dislike RPs with that as the main focus.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello there, I'm looking for someone to join me on a fantasy, RP. Don't have any plots yet but I'm sure we could come up with some.
Oh, and would it have to be romantic? I generally dislike RPs with that as the main focus.
it's not the MAIN focus but i always have fun playing around whit it so if you don't like it am not sure we gonna fit

Altwar said:
it's not the MAIN focus but i always have fun playing around whit it so if you don't like it am not sure we gonna fit
Alright. If you would like to try soemthin' send a PM my way, if not then happy hunting and thank you for your time. ^^

Altwar said:
am looking for a Rp whit a female companion. I can do Romance/Fantasy/Drama best, but i can always try something else. If you don't mind i've got a particuly godly caracther, but i can make a new one on the spot for you!! got to warn you when i go on whit the drama or the rage i put every thing i've got and almost all my past partner cried... so you have been warned!!
I'm interested.

well i can a Rp whit all of you girls if you want i can follow multiple Rp at the same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back