• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a fantasy RP

Hey guys :)

I'm looking for a fantasy RP... I'll do almost anything. Just my characters need to fit in:

Vladislaus Count Dracula: He's the most famous vampire in the world, and the governing Prince of Romania. He's depressed, moody and sadistic, but he loves his family more than anything else in this world.

Mihnea Draculesti: He's Dracula's oldest son, and a vampire as well. Being a professional breakdancer, he is to take part in the Battle of the Year - the biggest breakdancing competition in the world - together with his crew. Like his father, he's sadistic, but he loves his family.

Toma Draculesti: Dracula's youngest son. He's the only human I have. Being terminally ill, he needs medical equipment; so the RP might either be steampunk or modern.

Vlad II Dracul: Being Dracula's father, he's the family's calm spirit. He's not just a vampire but the oldest known person alive (he was born in 1395).

Ioan Gheorghescu: He's Dracula's best friend. He's a vampire sorcerer, and he's one of the most powerful sorcerers alive: Ioan's got something that is called the 'gene'. While everyone can learn to use ordinary magic, only people with the gene can use direct killing spells. spells that affect more than 100 people at the same time and drain of energy. The gene is very rare; it is said that only one person each century is born with it.

The length of your posts is not important, as long as you give me something I can work with.

Hoping to find someone!

Hello there, Im very interested but have a few questions.

1. Are you using all of them or just one or two?

2. Plot?

3. May I be a vampire, not one from history but a fantasy one that I made.

1. I'm using all of them, since they're all related

2. Doesn't matter, as long as my chars fit in and we've got some medical technology in it (so, it could either be modern or steampunk). The only thing that I don't do is science-fiction.

3. Yes :) Ioan doesn't have a historical counterpart either :)

Well great plot idea from me that builds around your character is that my character (werewolf because werewolf, duh) meets yours. And take it from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back