• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Fantasy 1 on 1!

citrine

Hi, I'm Citrine. I'm looking for a partner for a fantasy roleplay. I've found that in group roleplays it's hard to really get into the action if it already started and I just end up basically writing a one person story, so does anyone want to do a one on one? I roleplay anything, any type, any difficulty. Just post below.

I may be interested, depends on the universe though since it is fantasy I am assuming it is more like medieval-ish era as usual?

Sorry I took so long, I had to leave unexpectedly. I do any plot, but yes, I am better with medieval-ish ones.

What kind of fantasy do you have in mind? High-fantasy, with a whole world created or fantasy rooted in the supernatural, like gods or vampires and such?

Eh, do not worry about romances I rarely do that unless among my own characters. As for the plot, I do not know yet, perhaps it would be best to set up the setting first. @FloatingAroundSpace seems to be helping us out

Like I said, anything is fine. :) It's going to be my first 'proper' roleplay haha, despite me doing small ones for years.

Ah okay then, I have an orc, and a lynx in mind though I am also tempted to do a werewolf. So I will probably just start off with an orc who is a bit of an adventurer / historian and add some people later on if wanted. So any ideas of what character you might have in mind to start off with to develop the plot and setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back