• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a fandom rp

Diaval

hi :')

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for someone who:

- is active at least 2-3 times a week. I'm online almost every day and usualy reply as soon as i see a message; please dont leave me hanging.. XD

-likes to develope stories and world building . I love complex plots and settings ; and while I usually have many ideas, please dont make me do all the work! I had many rp partners in the past who just reacted to what i came up with , without or rarely adding own ideas....

-can write at least 2-3 paragraphes per reply! More is always welcome ; i usualy try to match the lenght of my own replies with the ones of the person im rping with, thought, i would rather stay under one page as the rp might slows down in this case.. IMPORTANT: No one-liners! just...no... X.X

-is at least 18! or older. I'm23 myselfe and just dont feel comfortable writing with people who are much younger.Please accept that....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

some more 'rules'

-grammar and spelling isnt too important to me - as long as i can understand you its fine. I make plenty of mistakes myselfe as english is not my mothertoungue, so i wont judge:)

-please try to avoid god modding and controlling the other persons characters without their permission

-if you want to drop the rp its fine, i wont be mad, but please tell me! Don't just ghost me!

-I prefer using ocs. While i can play some canon characters in supporting roles if needed, i rather lay the main focus on own characters. However, who YOU want to play as is compleately up to you of course . Whether you want to play as your ocs as well or prefer canon characters is your choice ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom List

**** = always looking <3
** = sure ^^
X = not realy looking right now, unless you have a idea for a plot i realy like

-Batman ****

-Bleach ****

-Black Butler**

-Steven Universe ****

-Dororo **

-Pokemon **

-One piece **

-Marvel/DC (as a whole)**

-Predator/Predator vs alien ****

-Naruto * ( original plot only, im not up to date with the manga..)

-Left4dead/anything with zombies (X) ; only if you have a good plot idea..

-Harry Potter (X)

( the list will be continued and updated later)

themes I'm interested in:

- Supernatural/mythical themed rps ; so anything with monsters, demons, vampires,angels,...

-horror- i like it scary XD

-mystery

- drama, action, fantasy, adventure,...more serious, darker themes are always fine

I'm NOT! looking for

-NSFW content/smut
-furries/sonic/animal characters
-every day/ school themed setting...unless you have a very good idea, than i might give it a try, but most of the time those kind of plots dont realy catch my interest...i'm sorry..^^'

Hello there!
Hmm, unfortunately I don't know too much about Bleach outside of what happened in season 1, or Steven or Predator. Not exactly sure what to do with Batman either since it's just Batman lol

I suppose OC centric Naruto, Pokemon or One Piece? You okay with any of those? Like it'd be a made up team we have for Naruto, just a regular Pokemon adventure, or we make our own pirate crew.

If you really want bleach, I'd be okay with your character teaching my character the ways of a Shinigami or something

hi ^^

I'm fine with either, what would be your favourite? With 'batman' i ment a story set in the world of dc/batman, maybe even in gotham directly, but without the canon characters having to make an appearence..

with season 1 of bleach - do you mean just the part that ends with ichigo looking for rukio/saving her or the final fight with aizen?

about a pokemon rp ; were you thinking of a classic adventure ( with trainers and pokemon) or something along the lines of mystery dungeon/ and/or gijinkas?

a one piece story would be awesome, i have tons of characters for this, while i only have one ninja for naruto right now xD

I remember they saved Rukia and all but after that, I just remember little tidbits like hollows gaining Shinigami powers and vice versa along with the "All according to Aizen's evil plan" meme

As you said, you weren't looking for animal characters so Gijinkas and such are out. So it'd be a standard journey I suppose though I'm always open to little twists. From a princess running away to go on her own Pokemon journey to an adult man trying do the things kids half his age have done.

Wow, must have been lying in wait for this sort of thing. What sort of characters? What kind of crew were you thinking of?

well, i have done countless rps in the past and therefor also have tons of characters XD

i dont realy have some set plans, from a random adventure with a crew consiting of our ocs to rivaling pirates or one group being the 'villains' , i dont realy mind XD what did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back