• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Fallout partner (OCs)

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! It’s wolf here! As my title suggests I am on the hunt for some partners to wander the wasteland with. I’ll try to keep this short and to the point so we can work out some more details in plotting.

• I write in third person past tense and consider myself literate. I can go up to novella in length but give me a few good paragraphs is fine
  • Write mostly male characters but I can write female ones
  • Pairings wise, I am fine with platonic relationships, mxm, and mxf
  • Please communicate with me! I love to plot and collaborate! Let me know if something isn’t working or if you have ideas or even if you have limits!

So for the rp itself, I only have one idea, it takes place in the Commonwealth but can easily be adapted to the Capital with a few story tweaks. It was written as this fluffier (as fluffy as fallout can get) kind of whirlwind but that can also be rewritten as a platonic one.

I have played all of the games from the original Fallout up to 76 and the DLC so feel free to suggest anything! I’m just eager to jump into this world.

If you’re interested hit me up and we can get started!

I absolutely love fallout it's my number one game! I would love to roleplay that game. I have 5 years experience role-playing. I am very flexible as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back