• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Fake Fiancé

Librocubicularist

Hello there, thank you for checking out my first thread on RPN! Anyway as the title days I'm looking for someone to do a Fake relationship rp with. I have lots of ideas for this wonderful troupe and I'll share a few of them here.

If any of these ideas catch your fancy please let me know or if you like the idea but have a different story line you'd like to persue please let me know. In regards to the ideas I don't have preference on which role I play and am happy to change things if you have a different take on the story. I can't send PM's just yet but once I am able to I would be happy to send you a pm. So please either send me a pm or leave a comment letting me know you are interested.

Anyway on to some of the ideas I had.

1. Muse A is a male teacher at an all girls school. The school has a strict policy about hiring men, they have to be married or engaged. Muse A simply lied in the interview saying they were engaged, thinking nothing of it. Things had been going fine until the Principal starts getting suspicious, now in order to keep his job Muse A must find someone to pretend to be his fiancé just until the Principal is convinced he really is engaged. Enter Muse B someone new to area and looking for work, and a place to live. Unfortunately both of these things are harder to find than Muse B thought. One night the two end up at the same bar and after the alcohol starts flowing Muse A offers this solution, Muse B will move in with them pretend to be their fiancé, and let them stay there rent free while they look for a job. The only catch is they have to be able to convince the Principal they are very much so in love and going to get married someday. If Muse B can't do that then she will be out a place to stay once again as her savings dwindle.

2. Muse A and Muse B grew up together and were inseparable, all throughout youth. After highschool the two went their separate ways, they tried staying in touch but with college, work, and life in general they fell out of touch with each other. Muse A became a lawyer, which didn't leave much time for dating. Their family especially their Grandfather would like to see them with their significant other before they pass. Then out of the blue Muse A heard from Muse B who will be coming back to town to start their own business and wants to catch up and reconnect. When Muse A meets with Muse B they can't help but think of how close they were, and how everyone thought they would end up together. Even better Muse A's Grandfather had always liked Muse B, seeing as it looks like their Grandfather won't be alive much longer Muse A pleads with Muse B. Please just pretend that we are dating for my Grandfather, it'll just be for a couple of months at most. Muse B is stunned but they do want to reconnect,and they had always like Muse A's Grandfather so they agree.

3. Muse A was had out of wedlock, this was something that was kept quiet. Muse A grew up constantly trying to prove they were just as good if not better than their half siblings. However as the time for their father to retire and pass the company down it was revealed that their father wasn't going to just give it to the oldest son. No each of his children had to complete a list of tasks made of each of them respectfully, before they would even be considered in the running for the company. Muse A had all of the work related things done on their list the only thing missing was a wife/husband. Getting the company would prove they were just as good as their half siblings, but going about it in the old fashioned way would take too long so why not just force someone into a fake marriage, after all it was just a contract really and in a year or two after getting the company they would divorce and the contract would come to an end. Muse A would compensate whoever entered into the contract quiet well, it was just a matter of finding someone they could manipulate. Who better than their loyal assistant Muse B? They two didn't really know each other but Muse B really needed their job and would do whatever Muse A asked so before poor Muse B knew it they were living with a stranger who was now their spouse for the next two years give or take.

Well there three of three of the ideas I have. I also just want to say I won't be able to reply every day more like once a week and you will never get less than two paragraphs from me. Usually more, depending on what's going on in the rp. I will let you know ahead of time if I'll be gone longer than week. Unfortunately sometimes life happens and that won't be possible but I'll let you know ASAP what happened and when I'll get back to you. I'd appreciate the same from you.

Anyway thank you so much for reading all this and I hope that you have a wonderful day/night! Happy story telling.

i'm interested in plot one, as the fiancé or plot 3 as muse B, if your interested in RolePlaying with me Please PM me so we can talk over the details and such and set up the RP

~I am female btw just to be clear and I suck at playng males xc

i'm interested in plot one, as the fiancé or plot 3 as muse B, if your interested in RolePlaying with me Please PM me so we can talk over the details and such and set up the RP

~I am female btw just to be clear and I suck at playng males xc

Hey there, thank you for your interest. Also no worries I'm happy to take on the role of the teacher :) I can't send PM's just yet but as soon as I am able I will send you one :)

alright, If you want we could set up another way to talk over the rp, I am usually quite agreeable but one thing I must warn you of: my posts are rather short gven I have not roleplayed in quite a while though I am not new by any means

alright, If you want we could set up another way to talk over the rp, I am usually quite agreeable but one thing I must warn you of: my posts are rather short gven I have not roleplayed in quite a while though I am not new by any means

I believe of you sart a pm with me I can reply to that, if you want to try that. Also that's alright I just ask for more than one sentence. I will probably write closer to three paragraphs maybe more, but please don't feel like you have to match my post length. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back